Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LonelySpice

Oct 25, 2020
The sims game, should be on your 64bit drive for it to work; so if up till now you are updated and playing, it should be installed right.
Ah okay, Im playing Legacy Edition on 64 Bit because I dont have the latest version of Windows and not enough space for Limited Edition. I guess thats why im getting an error.
64 for the sims itself. I think that's the only one he does. Most pirate versions are 64bit only, there's only Codex I think that does the 32bit version.
Yeah I clicked on Codex and got this error :l But I didnt know that, thanks guys.

Oct 26, 2018
Ah okay, Im playing Legacy Edition on 64 Bit because I dont have the latest version of Windows and not enough space for Limited Edition. I guess thats why im getting an error.

Yeah I clicked on Codex and got this error :l But I didnt know that, thanks guys.
Yes, the updater does not support, Legacy Edition. Glad, you could figure it out

Reactions: LonelySpice

xxXXxxxn

Apr 7, 2020
And who uses a pirate game?
i have an origin copy of the game, but i refuse to use it because i fucking hate origin and it never loads for me. anyways, here's how you add the command to a pirated game : create a shortcut (preferably your desktop), and then click properties. you have to add the -nosound command to the end of the target.

rosecross

Apr 5, 2020
I'm maintaining it now as it works great for me. This is the version I'm using. I recommend setting up an overrides folder config in resource.cfg by adding in these lines at the bottom. You should do this with any of the simulation lag fixes
Code:
Priority 1000
PackedFile Overrides\*.package
PackedFile Overrides\*\*.package
PackedFile Overrides\*\*\*.package
PackedFile Overrides\*\*\*\*.package
PackedFile Overrides\*\*\*\*\*.package
Thanks for the tips! Does an override folder need to have an ! at the beginning so the game knows to load those files first before anything else when it's starting up? Or does the game know that a folder that simply says "override" gets priority loading? Also wondering if I can keep the resource.cfg file just floating in my mods folder like it usually is or if I need to drop into the override folder.

loballer567

Jan 13, 2020
Don't know if anyone else saw this but it looks like Harrie and Felixandre are moving to their own private site so getting their items might be harder in the future
Screen Shot 2020-11-16 at 6.34.57 PM.png

Feb 27, 2020
Thanks for the tips! Does an override folder need to have an ! at the beginning so the game knows to load those files first before anything else when it's starting up? Or does the game know that a folder that simply says "override" gets priority loading? Also wondering if I can keep the resource.cfg file just floating in my mods folder like it usually is or if I need to drop into the override folder.
Just name the folder overrides and keep resource.cfg where it is.

LonelySpice

Oct 25, 2020
For those that missed out on the custom content that was shared on Discord, heres some of the links I saved. I didnt get them all :(
Slephora -
Belaloallure -
RIMINGS -
Serenity -
SlayClassy -
UrbanImports -
Btw, im sorry if you shared these already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes