Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

JokeyStranger

Nov 6, 2020
Anyone can say me why i can't see "censured" parts when i try to set some tattoos on my sims on CAS? Is there a mod or something to unblock it?
Anyone can say me why i can't see "censured" parts when i try to set some tattoos on my sims on CAS? Is there a mod or something to unblock it?
this defect, it must be a mod that you should use, to leave the person naked in the house, since when we take their clothes off they get an underwear, and this mod of yours must have broken, you must remove it, and find another one to leave the person naked in the house, if you want to use one that works, that you wear like clothes, and the person is naked, but you must remove the one that is giving this bug, because it is not normal in the game, leave the transparent part so not.

Oct 5, 2019
I have a similar problem for one of my cc tops. Is this for all of your bottoms or only a particular few items of cc? A work around I do is: 1. I create a new outfit 2. switch to a not broken clothing item 3. apply tattoo 4. delete new outfit. This should allow you to see tattoos as you apply them and they stay on after you delete the net outfit.

CanariaRose

Apr 9, 2020
Hello! This problem is a corrupted default bottom, top or slider. I think is it LumiaLover or cmar, but you can delete all of your chest and bottom slider. And download the updated version pl.: Magicbot default body V6 :) I am really hope this is help you.:) good game

Cora Amber

Sep 23, 2020
Does anyone know this shit "crash" in the game has to do with any mod? I updated everyone and it still continues. This has never happened in my game before

Cora Amber

Sep 23, 2020
For people having crashing and lag problems, turn off the audio completely via Origin. Apparently EA/Maxis fucked up the audio with the new patch and the only way to play without it crashing is to turn off the audio to the game before starting it. Rumor is that a fix won't be available until the 20th :FacePalm:
And who uses a pirate game?

Jinsu123

Sep 7, 2018
Hey nobody got skin from sims3melancholic I lost all my cc and yiff.party doesn't work anymore ..by the way nobody would make a platform like yiff.party to download patreon ? and what about index booty why they don't upload anymore ?

LonelySpice

Oct 25, 2020
Trying out the Sims 4 Updater and it keeps saying phantomjs.exe is missing and I need to extract it but I did, can anyone help please? SIMS4.png

Oct 26, 2018
Friends and forum members old and new, I bring you Feral's Cat Medieval Release. It has been divided into 2 parts, since that is the way that it was donated to me. Sorry I could not find a photo. AgressiveKitty's Sims 4 Medieval Part 1: Note that these are the build items no furniture was leaked as of this post, due to the fact, that every zip she e-mails to Patrons have a different piece of CC added to identify leakers and ban them; once the donor identifies the piece of CC and I get it, I will update. Note that I am uploading to Dmca.gripe. I've contacted VK and still waiting for a respond to see if I can back-up the donations I receive to their site. I can't keep them in my personal PC due to lack of space, maybe if I, on a later date purchase a dedicated drive to store Patreon CC I may be able to keep back-ups in a safe place, so that we don't go through the Yiff. experience again. Until then, my friends this is all I can offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes