Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

uriel1987

May 1, 2017
Srslysims sets the milliseconds between each game cycle lower. Turbo unclogger cancels out actions that get stuck. Coolspears mods sets the milliseconds and the cooldown between each action & pancakes smooth llama fix sets priorities for sims. Selected sim gets top priority, household sims get next then NPC's. I use coolspears stuff, unclogger and pancakes mod together and went from having a menu lag and sim select lag of 15 seconds down to 2 or less on large ass lots full of bullshit clutter and having 25 sims on lot. All of that depends on your CPU and what it can handle. If you have an i7 4ghz or some shit you prolly never get simulation lag unless you have 50+ sims on the 64x64 lots with a ton of shit

Also the main reason Sims 4 lags like this is because it does not handle actions right. Theres way too much going on between a sim starting an action and concluding it inc extra bullshit ambient animations EA throws in. It calculates routing on the fly so more objects means more calculations... then on top of it is the cycles and the timeouts. It helps to decrease this but also sometimes breaks animation timing. Like the clusterfuck funny story or dramatic story it goes on too long then a sim decides to do something they "multitask". Go do that something, teleport back to sitting and reacting to the sims dumb tale then pop back to walking away lol. I've been looking into a one fix solution to all of this in python but the lack of proper code for much of the stuff that happens in the game makes it difficult. Like there is no real way to destroy interactions in a sims queue only a cancel that just lingers in there. Only way to clear out a sims queue is to reset them. WHICH is a huge reason they get stuck.
I tried those three mods togheter and the results are amazing, i have no simulation lag anymore and even delays in selecting sims are gone. I tried others simulation lag fixes mods before and always had some problems but these three seems to work great togheter. Btw i'm using coolspear8 version.

lowtierntrgod

Nov 4, 2018
Given that the current codex version of game is broken with the lastest expansion snowy escape crashes don't bother me that much(I mean I mod Skyrim in used to it) so I like to play but can't find a working version (preferably in one pack so I don't have to deal with installing individual expansions

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020
Given that the current codex version of game is broken with the lastest expansion snowy escape crashes don't bother me that much(I mean I mod Skyrim in used to it) so I like to play but can't find a working version (preferably in one pack so I don't have to deal with installing individual expansions

EA/Maxis broke the game not Codex there are some threads on EA Forums with LOT of ppl posting having the same problem seems audio is the main reason so maybe on a few days they will release a Hotfix/patch to solve it dont expect it on less than 4-5 days.

For all of you that are having problems with latest patch+Snow Escape releases im using full iso downloaded from tarac (previows full iso till 1.67 patch + Snow Escape iso but right now there is a full iso with all updated till snow escape) and im not having many crashes as i expected but yeah... some crash here or there is happening (game just crash to desktop with no error so i recommend saving every few mins to avoid some angry times LOL) so... try to use and test it if you want :)

Last edited:

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020
So I downloaded Coolspears Quicker Autonomy & Simulation Lag ImprovementsTS8 mod and it helped BIG TIME with the incessant lag I've been having. I am talking 0 lag whatsoever and my FPS is up again to well over 60. I am using that mod combined with TURBODRIVER's Simulation Timeline Unclogger.
Could you please upload them here? Seems you need an account on Simsaylums to download them :)

I'm maintaining it now as it works great for me. This is the version I'm using. I recommend setting up an overrides folder config in resource.cfg by adding in these lines at the bottom. You should do this with any of the simulation lag fixes
Code:
Priority 1000
PackedFile Overrides\*.package
PackedFile Overrides\*\*.package
PackedFile Overrides\*\*\*.package
PackedFile Overrides\*\*\*\*.package
PackedFile Overrides\*\*\*\*\*.package
Thanks so much!

New WW version released anyone can get it? :)

Last edited:
Reactions: DarkDream34

mimsy

Jun 27, 2019
One of the servers I'm in (and this on tumblr, there might be more) has found that Felix primarily converts meshes from 3D mesh sites (both paid and free). I'm sure he may have made a few things now and then but the majority at this point seem to be just conversions, lol.
Well, that's disappointing.
At least they're well-textured conversions. Because a lot of these people convert and then the texture is absolute crap.

Reactions: grieralexander

dunkxcrazy

Apr 7, 2019
My Virus protector is telling me if I go any further it will be at my own risk. Sooo, I am skeared. lol I didn't even unzip it because of the security alert.
what browser are you using bc i cant even get to a download. it just keep saying protocol error and im on chrome

JokeyStranger

Nov 6, 2020
I do! :) Futaba pack attached & I've added an extra top/jacket set I got from somewhere else (cannot remember the artist unfortunately).

Does anyone have both parts of this hair? It's gramssims' "Shaniqua Curls", I accidentally deleted part of it (the lower half colour is an accessory so you can make up a bunch of different colour options with it). I've been looking all morning, it's not on PSMBD or mega. I think I must have gotten it from yiff :(
I do! :) Futaba pack attached & I've added an extra top/jacket set I got from somewhere else (cannot remember the artist unfortunately).

Does anyone have both parts of this hair? It's gramssims' "Shaniqua Curls", I accidentally deleted part of it (the lower half colour is an accessory so you can make up a bunch of different colour options with it). I've been looking all morning, it's not on PSMBD or mega. I think I must have gotten it from yiff :(
I sent the folder that I have this separate goes the hair + the ombre

ukithemaid

Jan 26, 2018
- kyoto 2 kyoto 3 There is a folder with Felix andre CC as well as other Patreon Creators..... In case you haven't heard about the site... (its a good alternative site..they accept donation CC files as well)
Thank you for the links, I specially needed the third set so I could download this beautiful Japanese lot I saw!

Reactions: grieralexander

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020
Anyone can say me why i can't see "censured" parts when i try to set some tattoos on my sims on CAS? Is there a mod or something to unblock it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes