Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Simonino

Sep 24, 2020
Here you go

Thank you LeonG9

Reactions: MatomiB

Cafe Pindot

Dec 21, 2020
Hello. Just wondering if anyone got Jinqiuqiu Paysite cc? If you do may I ask if you can share it with us, Thank you and Stay safe.

MabellineL'Oreal

Feb 10, 2019
Hey Everyone, does anyone know a good website to download sims ?
These two youtube channels are reliable:

or

(The official confirmed fitgirl repack site. Others are fake)

catoorloo

Dec 27, 2017
merry christmas to all!
guys do you have any suggestions for working sliders for 1.69.59.1020 game version??

hereforthecc

Nov 18, 2020
I do, I have 6GB of her stuff... It will take a time to upload it tho by monday I'll come back with a link, ok? I already have her cars uploaded if you're or anyone is interested.
Thank you, I appreciate it :D
And, yes I can wait till Monday, no hurry haha

Reactions: PXLdust
Feb 27, 2020
Ok so far so good except I cannot seem to make new lots. Game crashes. Might be a step I'm missing or it's hardcoded not to accept more lots... Moving lots leaves a hole like when you would delete a lot in CAW without rebuilding routing. I really think EA is using CAW to make these worlds! In fact I put money on it and them not giving it to us makes them suck even larger dicks than previously. A whole barrel of em... So I'm sticking with the lots I have and moving them around instead. Placement has to be planned to cover the holes they leave when you move em, also I found I have to elevate them 0.01 on the Z axis to get rid of the zbuffer fighting going on (flickering between two overlapped vertexes). But yet another hurtle to overcome is using shorelines. I think maybe I need to swap out the lot as a beach lot and then it might stop doing what is shown below idk. Never worked with those lots from Island Living yet.. What I'm trying to build is a dock to reproduce the surroundings I had in Evergreen. I'll be baack 12-26-20_10-49-00 AM.png

xxXXxxxn

Apr 7, 2020
Ok so far so good except I cannot seem to make new lots. Game crashes. Might be a step I'm missing or it's hardcoded not to accept more lots... Moving lots leaves a hole like when you would delete a lot in CAW without rebuilding routing. I really think EA is using CAW to make these worlds! In fact I put money on it and them not giving it to us makes them suck even larger dicks than previously. A whole barrel of em... So I'm sticking with the lots I have and moving them around instead. Placement has to be planned to cover the holes they leave when you move em, also I found I have to elevate them 0.01 on the Z axis to get rid of the zbuffer fighting going on (flickering between two overlapped vertexes). But yet another hurtle to overcome is using shorelines. I think maybe I need to swap out the lot as a beach lot and then it might stop doing what is shown below idk. Never worked with those lots from Island Living yet.. What I'm trying to build is a dock to reproduce the surroundings I had in Evergreen. I'll be baack View attachment 957679
1608999991936.png
how about a... no

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Sims4imagination Update

Added Denis Richars and Maaria Fernanda Galvao

The link doesn't work, but i went to ?Mega Folder 2" on main page to folder for Sims4imagination and there not there?

Last edited:
Reactions: Riou

shyclaws

Oct 3, 2020
here's a folder with SL conversions my friend made.
I took a screenshot feauturing some items from folder:
View attachment 957320
this is mine, i didn't give it permission to be shared T=T
i shared with someone to say thank u (not my friend) and that's what happens........
but anyway, anyone that downloaded: enjoy XD RWKDSVJK it's out so use it and abuse it -q
and please, share only with friends. second life cc have the fame to get tumblrs deleted and my username is in every single cc ;=;
i didn't intend to make it public so please share it wisely for my sake D:

Last edited:

hereforthecc

Nov 18, 2020
this is mine, i didn't give it permission to be shared T=T
i shared with someone to say thank u (not my friend) and that's what happens........
but anyway, anyone that downloaded: enjoy XD RWKDSVJK it's out so use it and abuse it -q
and please, share only with friends. second life cc have the fame to get tumblrs deleted and my username is in every single cc ;=;
i didn't intend to make it public so please share it wisely for my sake D:
Well the link is gone so there is no need to worry... I guess
I wanted to download it because the items are just perfect for my builds :(
If anyone knows how to get other converted stuff from SL please let me know, their shit is cool.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
is anybody got a glitch during the animation "lucky guy" (i forget the creator's name), it's 1 guy 8 girls anim...

it broke the bed everytime i try it. Like, litteraly broke the bed. can't use it anymore and need to take it away with house build menu.

yes, that's suppose to be a normal bed next to the alien bad, it's completly upside down and half buried in the ground... WTF XD

can't use this animation at all, it always end with the bed broked like this :/
Told you I'd try to remember which animation cause my bed to flip... It happened again. it was Motherloadsims menageatrois_bed_02

Reactions: MatomiB

shyclaws

Oct 3, 2020
if anyone wants the cc, i can share EWDKVJWDKS i don't have a problem with sharing, just making it public XD
just call me on pv XD
and if anyone has all of hydrangea chainsaw cc or sims41ife latest happy set and future ccs, or even papi-sims cc, i would NOT be mad if you sended to me or this forum (but u don't have to post it or share it to get the cc, dun worry. just share if you have it or want to make me hella happy XD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes