Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

herefurwicked

Mar 17, 2020
Sorry for not being back sooner. How can I upload to the Mega folder? Do I need to contact a mod or something? I don't have a Mega account, but I have a several large folders with CC to share. If I can upload them there, it would be the easiest for me since I wouldn't need a cloud service of any sort and could upload them directly there. Everything I have is entirely new to the CC folders so I hopefully have some treats for you!

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020
Hi:

3 videos with 5 cuties i'm playing right now on the same house (all of them made by me):

Party:

Some info:

Brunnette girls are sisters really active on gym with an impressive body in my opinion (brunette with ponytail is Mortimer Goth girlfriend she's trying to break Goth marriage lol :D ) Blonde with glasses is the geek girl of the house all day playing computer or reading/writing and at the moment of recording the video was dazed because some menstrual medication lol blonde cutie with black swimswear wants to become a famous painter. And now some plot: Blonde with pink swimswear is the house leader (she's a gang leader including drug dealing / gangs killings, etc - (Basemental Drugs / Basemental Gangs) - thats why appears Brat Hecking here on video, he's their bodyguard with Marcus Flex, they go anywhere the girls go outside home, they have a declared war with another gang so you know... lol .

If anyone is interested on some girl just say me :)

pd: 6th girl was swimming thats why i didn't show her lol . Videos are 1080p@60fps so change it on YT options for better quality.

Last edited:

arkane378

Aug 3, 2018
What happen to colonolnutty mods they are not on LoversLab anymore?
ColonolNutty
12/13/2020

Due to the overwhelming and ever increasing amount of slander, defamation, lies, and claims of stolen code without showing proof. The Devious Desires content is invite only and will only be available within Discord for those who are trusted users. I wanted it to be available for everyone, but the toxicity, backlash, and hypocrisy this community is throwing at me, my mods, and those who use my mods, for seemingly no reason, is forcing my hand. Lovers Lab was assumed to be a safe place for Zoophilia and Assault based on past and currently available mods and in fact in their rules they state to be "respecting of modders", but it seems the Moderators there have taken the side of those who have been spreading lies and are choosing to no longer follow their own site rules. Instead of simply taking down the Devious Desires download page and sending me a respectful message detailing what is wrong with it as I asked the moderators to do the next time they made this consideration, they banned me for "stolen code", completely without showing me the evidence of what exactly they considered to be stolen. They have even prevented me from messaging them to get an idea of what exactly was stolen. (Providing the license and obeying the rules of said license from another mod is not considered "stolen", all code that was literally copy pasted from WW did not break the Creative Commons license provided with WW). Since they can no longer abide by their own site rules and the fact they have chosen to treat me the exact same way that MTS has when I was banned from there, I regret to say that I will no longer be uploading anything to Lovers Lab.

UnicornHuni

Jul 14, 2020
Still looking for someone who can link me to the Real Life Mod. I'm not sure if that's what it's called and don't know who it's by, it has romantic interactions like "There's something about you" "I love everything about you" and things of that sort.

herefurwicked

Mar 17, 2020
I have ten bucks to spare so if any one knows any good creators i don't mind donating to a $5 tier, let me know some suggestions. <3
The ones I like and also see asked for often are MSSims and Astya96. However, I admit that there are a good bunch of CC creators that I am unfamiliar with that I also may not recognize. Thank you for the generous offer and for sharing Soboro Sims. :love::love: I too will be sharing a Korean and some Chinese creator so I hope we can grow that section around here a bit.

togaw

Nov 9, 2020
download the songs from youtube to mp3 and move them to custom music folder in the sims 4 folder and put it in whatever genre of music you want in the game ex: hip hop and then enable only the songs you added to the game in sims 4 settings ( i would open my game and share screenshots form there but it takes forever to open)
View attachment 957062 View attachment 957063
I made some folders and put songs in there but I can't find them in the game

DakotaSan

Nov 27, 2020
I'm making a LA style freeway- does anyone either have these street signs or who the creator is?

It's in one of Hermajestybuilds sets : (I've got similar ones from Analogica but they are NY signs, and this is the only item I'd like from this lot)
Write to me in the bos

Reactions: Bienebee
Nov 27, 2019
I also have a question about mods btw
The MEGA folder linked in this thread's original post does have Mike24 animations but... it lacks the Mike24's Dark Fantasies animations..

does anyone have that? I really want it (":
I'm not going to pay 10 euros per month on Patreon for animations....

Last edited:

UnicornHuni

Jul 14, 2020
i am not sure, but i think maybe this is from mod called "slice of life" made by kawaiistacie :)
Afraid not, I've been using that mod for over a year and never seen those options. I was assuming that it might be something new since I've looked at a lot of youtubes on mods and none of them cover this one. I just happened to see one youtuber use it in her series but got no reply when I asked. Here's how it looks.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bienebee

Casty38

Dec 22, 2020
if anyone wants the cc, i can share EWDKVJWDKS i don't have a problem with sharing, just making it public XD
just call me on pv XD
and if anyone has all of hydrangea chainsaw cc or sims41ife latest happy set and future ccs, or even papi-sims cc, i would NOT be mad if you sended to me or this forum (but u don't have to post it or share it to get the cc, dun worry. just share if you have it or want to make me hella happy XD)
I'd like your cс, I really like it a lot! If it's needed, I promise not to share it with anyone else. I can't send you a private message, probably because I recently registered(

• Red Heart
Reactions: shyclaws and rizsa

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
ok guys.. I don't know if its just my game, something I did or what but since I've downloaded the updated wicked whims,,,,, every time I try and open the gallery the entire game crashes. I don't know if its wicked whims in particular but if you know how to fix this issue pls help
happened to me, it was because my game wasn't updated and i installed a sims that use dlcs that i didn't had. after updating the whole thing, it worked and loaded good.

(also happen if you got more than 25 sims in a family, it definitly crash the game if you try opening the gallery.. just saying :p)

YahtzeeN95

Dec 15, 2020
Hey guys, does anyone know what skin, cleavage and eye overlays Anto used for this preview? I asked him on Tumblr a while back but have yet gotten a response. w-920h-690-3218999.jpg

Reactions: sailoranon
Jun 23, 2020
Afraid not, I've been using that mod for over a year and never seen those options. I was assuming that it might be something new since I've looked at a lot of youtubes on mods and none of them cover this one. I just happened to see one youtuber use it in her series but got no reply when I asked. Here's how it looks.

I have that mod and I think its from here (p.s it is updated so no worries!!!)

badsanta88

Nov 16, 2020
if anyone wants the cc, i can share EWDKVJWDKS i don't have a problem with sharing, just making it public XD
just call me on pv XD
and if anyone has all of hydrangea chainsaw cc or sims41ife latest happy set and future ccs, or even papi-sims cc, i would NOT be mad if you sended to me or this forum (but u don't have to post it or share it to get the cc, dun worry. just share if you have it or want to make me hella happy XD)
Hi, please check your inbox :love:

Reactions: shyclaws

Sarducci

Nov 27, 2017
OK, let's try this again. Split the files into two parts so it'll fit on SimsFilesharre. Will need 7zip to decompress.
Part1:
Part2:

969347_Anissa.png

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: miomiyu
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes