Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 1, 2017
Anybody have access to bobahloo's patreon? There's a lot of exclusive stuff I have not seen in the Mega folder

perrobros

Sep 16, 2018
My game is pirated and i dont know how to make them downloadable.
Actually, saving sims is very easy! Download the program " " click on the household you want to share from the list and then select "export with custom content" (If your sims don't appear, you must save them again from CAS to the gallery) The program will make a rar. file with the sims inside, then you only need to upload the file to wetransfer, mega, simfileshare, etc.

I also really like your sims, but i understand if you want to keep them for yourself hahaha

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Does anyone know where i can find this hair or have it and willing to share? Ive asked countless diff ppl diff times and havent got much besides open ended answers like i found t on fb, like whats the point of answering if you wont be direct smh

View attachment 958406
Look up the creator Anto on The Sims Resource - might find something similar or that version there. Most hair styles are just recycled over and over again from what I've noticed. Best just to go to Sims Resource (and SimsDom and other sites), look at the creators and find one that focuses on hair and go nuts. I usually focus on a theme for searching when I have downtime during another game - be it traits, or store signs, etc. I find it helps going that root than trying to pinpoint a specific cc unless the cc in question really stands out.

Rezurrections

Dec 20, 2020

azealiabanks

Dec 5, 2020
hey sexis! anyone know where I can find a folder of greenapple18r's creations, I'm trying to find. specific article of cc and I can't find it

DakotaSan

Nov 27, 2020
Does anyone know where i can find this hair or have it and willing to share? Ive asked countless diff ppl diff times and havent got much besides open ended answers like i found t on fb, like whats the point of answering if you wont be direct smh

View attachment 958406
I suspect that this is a conversion from second life or imvu, how many years I've been sitting in Sims, I've never seen a similar hairstyle from there

Wavy_22

Aug 12, 2020

View attachment 958406
I think this is an exclusive hair...Ive seen another creator "Plasticsims" use this. Im guessing a creator made this and only sent it to close ppl.

Reactions: DarkDream34
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes