Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yanlucaca

Sep 11, 2018
Hello everyone, everything good? Would anyone have this skin to share? apparently it was deleted by the creator and I don’t find it anywhere else. If anyone has and wants to share please: DIVE Skin Terfearrence

9437e8dda3cf0e6dabf1bf782adc77e5.jpg

maksimko12

Jun 22, 2018
NNISM Double Helix Lamp (26.12.2020)

NNISM Double Helix Lamp
Hi guys, it's NNISM here.
Here is my newest cc. I hope you guys like it.
10 swatches
You can recolor, but do not include mesh

Reactions: daledoe

DarkDream34

Jan 12, 2020
Does anyone know where i can find this hair or have it and willing to share? Ive asked countless diff ppl diff times and havent got much besides open ended answers like i found t on fb, like whats the point of answering if you wont be direct smh

View attachment 958406
I have been looking for this too! I had one person tell me it was a private hair, never shared by the creator. They wouldn't say who the creator was but said they weren't a widely known one :cautious:

Yanlucaca

Sep 11, 2018
[QUOTE = "maksimko12, postagem: 4804548, membro: 700384"]

Thank you so much!!!!!!!

Dec 5, 2020
if anyone wants the cc, i can share EWDKVJWDKS i don't have a problem with sharing, just making it public XD
just call me on pv XD
and if anyone has all of hydrangea chainsaw cc or sims41ife latest happy set and future ccs, or even papi-sims cc, i would NOT be mad if you sended to me or this forum (but u don't have to post it or share it to get the cc, dun worry. just share if you have it or want to make me hella happy XD)
Hey <3 can you share it with me? Idk how to call you on private IFSDOFJS I would be pretty greatful. ♥

• Haha
Reactions: shyclaws

yiyebaba

Nov 16, 2020
does anyone have lorysims ? thank you 1.jpeg
does anyone have lorysims ? thank you
1.jpeg

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Not sure what Turbo did to WW 163.3, but my game is acting more normal then usual. He said *Significantly improved simulation performance* , but never said what he found. Anyhow, now my sims actually gets to the door to answer it before the visitor comes in. Lots of oddities have stopped happening to my game. Guess it was all, or partially related to WW. Wish there were more info.

Edited for stupidity lol....

Last edited:

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020
Not sure what Turbo did to WW 163.3, but my game is acting more normal then usual. He said *Significantly improved simulation performance* , but never said what he found. Anyhow, now my sims actually get to the door to answer it instead of the visitor just coming in, then afterward my sim goes to the door to answer. Lots of oddities have stopped happening to my game. Guess is was all, or partially related to WW. Wish there were more info.
Oddities related to WW or game in general in a good or bad way? Can you explain some of them?

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Oddities related to WW or game in general in a good or bad way? Can you explain some of them?
Well in the game in general, not just WW. For instance, what I started to explain and totally botched... A visitor would show up at my sims door. I would click to invite in. My sim would just stand there like an idiot. Visitor would come in, go up the stairs and up to my sim. THEN both would proceed back down the stairs where my sim would greet them. Has been going on for quite some time. Yesterday was the first time in a while it hadn't happened. That was after I installed WW 163.3.

It could just be an odd coincidence, but his script may need to run constantly to monitor the "simulation" in order to know when to react. This was the most striking incidence of change. I mean it's been plaguing my game for a long time. Game seems to take less time to respond too. There's something to be said about mod bloat here. I wish they would all trim these things down to optional items. At least Turbo is giving options to turn things off which helps, but I still think quite a lot can be stripped out of WW. Would be nice to have a basic version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes