Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

hereforthecc

Nov 18, 2020
Anyone happens to have these poses?
links:

LingTing2323

Jun 25, 2020
Actually, saving sims is very easy! Download the program " " click on the household you want to share from the list and then select "export with custom content" (If your sims don't appear, you must save them again from CAS to the gallery) The program will make a rar. file with the sims inside, then you only need to upload the file to wetransfer, mega, simfileshare, etc.

I also really like your sims, but i understand if you want to keep them for yourself hahaha
ohsnap! I didn’t know about that! Thank you. I will download it today and then I’ll link my sim . And lol sims is really not that serious to me. Maybe I should create a patreon for 20 bucks a month, then have people email me for links, and then never send them!:LOL::LOL::LOL:

breezysmallz

Jul 28, 2020
ohsnap! I didn’t know about that! Thank you. I will download it today and then I’ll link my sim . And lol sims is really not that serious to me. Maybe I should create a patreon for 20 bucks a month, then have people email me for links, and then never send them!:LOL::LOL::LOL:
what a specific hypothetical!! Personal experience?

• Haha
Reactions: LingTing2323

YahtzeeN95

Dec 15, 2020
Hi. I don't know the name but you can look on the FAQ section of anto's blog ( ). There you will find some links to praline, FRS and other cc used by anto. It's a good start, I think.
Have a nice day!
He replied to me on tumblr, he uses faceapp and facetune so it's not a real skin overlay, but with the right mods we could probably replicate it. also thanks!

nomadjc

Nov 25, 2019
Still looking for someone who can link me to the Real Life Mod. I'm not sure if that's what it's called and don't know who it's by, it has romantic interactions like "There's something about you" "I love everything about you" and things of that sort.

D

Deleted member 3209587

they banned him..
But he has a discord server
idk if I'm allowed to link it here tho...

if you want I can send it to you through Discord chat? if you add me that is (I'll delete you again after)

...wait is it possible to send private messages on this website? lmao I'm rather new so IDK how everything works.
Any way you could message me on Discord too? Black Superman#3103

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes