Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

pod1_99

Jul 18, 2018
I am completely lost here....
I have downloaded the full links from first page of course it does not run wtih my up to date version so i remove the ones it says are corupted however still doesnt work this fourm is a massive maze >< i just got this game a week ago and found some mods else where an thought i struck gold on here does anyone know of a link of up to date mods? i see in the last few pages theres lots of links but im hoping for one like on the first page an all in one ?

Just read the FAQ will try figure this out >_<

Last edited:
Feb 27, 2020
What I'm looking for rite now is every world file stripped completely of all props and objects. I searched around for how to do this but there is no info out there other than either giving the objects a null reference which removes them out of the game, nope thats not what I want... Or removing them out of World Data in S4S which only removes 75% of the props. Trees and lights and a few other objects remain. I would do this myself but have no clue where to find this crap in S4S and since Arnie has done this with one of the Newcrest files it HAS to be possible and someone hopefully released them somewhere out there Google doesn't see. Prolly some jackass charging for it behind a paywall. You would MF midget rule if you found this for me

breezysmallz

Jul 28, 2020
What I'm looking for rite now is every world file stripped completely of all props and objects. I searched around for how to do this but there is no info out there other than either giving the objects a null reference which removes them out of the game, nope thats not what I want... Or removing them out of World Data in S4S which only removes 75% of the props. Trees and lights and a few other objects remain. I would do this myself but have no clue where to find this crap in S4S and since Arnie has done this with one of the Newcrest files it HAS to be possible and someone hopefully released them somewhere out there Google doesn't see. Prolly some jackass charging for it behind a paywall. You would MF midget rule if you found this for me
midget kink?:p

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
are people actually installing so many mods? what do you do with so many mods? are you working on games or just playing around? what pc do you need for 5000 packages installed? because people keep asking for stuff and already on the main page you can get tons of packages.

ShadowRim

Oct 8, 2019
Can somebody tell me the name of the hair and the creator used in the Lawana Saetang thumbnail from this sims file on LoversLab

I would rather not have to go through the trouble of downloading to check

daledoe

Feb 10, 2018
are people actually installing so many mods? what do you do with so many mods? are you working on games or just playing around? what pc do you need for 5000 packages installed? because people keep asking for stuff and already on the main page you can get tons of packages.
I didn't count mine but it's now at 54.6gb...I only fool with it maybe 3 or 4 hours a week...too busy with work and family...they think I'm addicted. not playing enough to call it that...but I do need to clean out all the old stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes