Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020
Found this NSFW creator that adds NSFW rabbit hole interactions, such as "pose nude" - your sim will travel off site and pose nude for 2 hours, itll slightly increase naturalism, fun, get different moodlets, etc. Also looks like he updates and maintains NSFW traits that were discontinued on LoversLab.

Also a strip club avail (plus other stuff).

Im using his traits right now they are pretty good and fun for NSFW tematic i recommend you them if you are into it :D

ShaggyDhs

Sep 14, 2017
Hi guys I have a problem since the last update and only with wicked my sims look like when they lack a mesh to some cc, that is, the skin looks red and white, will someone know of a solution? sorry for my english
Under game settings you have to turn on "allow compressed settings" and turn off "lap top mode."

Feb 27, 2020
Man moving lots around and resizing them really fucks with the UI map lol. I wonder if there is a way to fix this?
The lot looks great tho. Tedious as fuckkk using TOOL
Also yall do know you can overlap lots right? Basically like you could in Sims 2... Putting say 4 lots close and overlapping gives the appearence of a 128x128 lot BUT still has loading screens. Screen Shot 12-28-20 at 09.12 AM.PNG 12-28-20_9-23-02 AM.png

Hunni_dip72

Mar 12, 2020
Hey fammi, I hope everyone is having/had an amazing safe and blessed holiday. I know google is my friend but I can’t seem to find or may not be looking in the right spot. Can someone plz point me in the direction, was looking for a pedicure set (chair and foot tub (if it exists). Also saw someone share soulsistersims files, she’s fantastic if you could share again the room would be much appreciated,thnx! Once again THANK YOU to all that keep this forum poppin

Peereezy

May 19, 2020
Hey fammi, I hope everyone is having/had an amazing safe and blessed holiday. I know google is my friend but I can’t seem to find or may not be looking in the right spot. Can someone plz point me in the direction, was looking for a pedicure set (chair and foot tub (if it exists). Also saw someone share soulsistersims files, she’s fantastic if you could share again the room would be much appreciated,thnx! Once again THANK YOU to all that keep this forum poppin
I believe all their stuff is free on Patreon.

or

Some of them can be found in the descriptions of the YouTube videos. Also, you can search this thread by using the search bar at the top right of this page to find older stuff. Will be useful since we've gotten more traffic recently. Happy holidays everyone!

Hunni_dip72

Mar 12, 2020
I believe all their stuff is free on Patreon.

or

Some of them can be found in the descriptions of the YouTube videos. Also, you can search this thread by using the search bar at the top right of this page to find older stuff. Will be useful since we've gotten more traffic recently. Happy holidays everyone!
Thanx for the thread to pull on much appreciated. Yeah her stuff use to always be free including her tray files which she has started locking some behind patreon, like TH. SMH.

Reactions: Peereezy

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Hi guys I have a problem since the last update and only with wicked my sims look like when they lack a mesh to some cc, that is, the skin looks red and white, will someone know of a solution? sorry for my english
go into settings, turn off laptop mode AND check to enable compressed files/mods

Arnoldbgn

Mar 28, 2020
Hello, I hope everyone is alright and enjoying their holidays. Would anyone be willing to share the Country collection part 3 by Harrie please? thanks in advance!

Reactions: hhugo187
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes