Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Getting a 502 error, just assumed it was on my end as that's a gateway or DNS failure.
Yeah LoversLab is bugged. Best you go direct to LL, then when you look for Downloads, youll have to go through by categories now instead of seeing them all in one long list.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
So... even with compressed textures enabled and laptop mode disabled, I am again seeing the red and white checkerboard sims. In addition, I am seeing random sims wearing doors. Anyone have any ideas? Tried editing the effected sims, but can't find a cause. Changing the skin tone etc has no effect. Seems to happen infrequently compared to the larger problem from days past.
Only other thing I can think of is you missing the appropriate file for a clothing or skin mod that would give you the red/white look as well. But from the sound of things, I would suggest you pull your mods and see if that fixes it. If it does, then the prob is a mod. If not, then we'll have another headache to figure out. If it's one of your mods tho, I would just pull WW and see if that fixes the issue. If it does, then try a different version, if not, then best try looking at mods that would effect the body specifically (like dont worry about Better Romance or Extreme Violence mods, etc).

Hope that helps. I had an issue where two sims spawned without their top bodies at all - I reloaded the the household and it fixed itself. Obv that doesnt sound like the same issue as you (or same solution either)...

arkane378

Aug 3, 2018
Loverslab has been having many issues since early yesterday. I was using uptime.com to monitor its status. They had at least 30 messages about being down and then up. (before i Unsubscribed)

Reactions: MeganAutumn

JEKenkade

Nov 15, 2020
Hey guys y'all know how to get rid of eyebrows in cas, kinna like the no eyelashes mod? I'm using some face mask that have eyebrows and want to remove the default eyebrows. searched google but only found one for kids and another that hasn't been updated since 2014.
You should be able to go to the eyebrow section in cas and there is a maxis option to pick no eyebrows. This usually works for me with skins that already come with brows.

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
Lol midgets are hilarious & so are fire breathing goats with midgets riding em
won't people need height mods? tho it will create problems for sex animations. idk, would be easier to just use loli/shota/toddler mod packs/animations if you're into that kind of weird stuff. also mod the face of an grown up on a young boy body and you technically have a midget I suppose.

Sims 4 was a much nicer game before all the sex mods I tell you..

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
how are people selling mods? everything belongs to EA, if they find out people sell their content for money they would sue the fuck out of them. so why are people paying for it?

or am I missing something? and what about games? are people just posting their "Sims 4 game versions" on patron with no backlash from EA or the modders of the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes