Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
yep, use sims4studio. click butch fixes, then - disallow to random. and be happy
Invalid for random hasn't worked for a very long time. (at least for me) I always set everything invalid for random, and I'll be damed if they don't get picked anyway. Skins, nails, rings, hats... No matter what it is, it hasn't worked in a very long time. Not sure why though.

Last edited:

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
New PacoSims Content "Ikea Set":
Mega: ($5 Patreon Tier)
Random Thought - Im surprised Ikea never branched off and made their own clothing brand where they give you the blueprints, thread and a needle.

Your welcome for the billion dollar business idea ;)

LingTing2323

Jun 25, 2020
won't people need height mods? tho it will create problems for sex animations. idk, would be easier to just use loli/shota/toddler mod packs/animations if you're into that kind of weird stuff. also mod the face of an grown up on a young boy body and you technically have a midget I suppose.

Sims 4 was a much nicer game before all the sex mods I tell you..
The sex mods took TS4 from a 1 to a strong 6 1/2

richardxo

Dec 28, 2020
hey! does anyone have the aggressivekitty nünberg court bedroom set? Couldn't find it on patreon but it's this one

Reactions: PXLdust

Sarducci

Nov 27, 2017
Only other thing I can think of is you missing the appropriate file for a clothing or skin mod that would give you the red/white look as well. But from the sound of things, I would suggest you pull your mods and see if that fixes it. If it does, then the prob is a mod. If not, then we'll have another headache to figure out. If it's one of your mods tho, I would just pull WW and see if that fixes the issue. If it does, then try a different version, if not, then best try looking at mods that would effect the body specifically (like dont worry about Better Romance or Extreme Violence mods, etc).

Hope that helps. I had an issue where two sims spawned without their top bodies at all - I reloaded the the household and it fixed itself. Obv that doesnt sound like the same issue as you (or same solution either)...
I tried modifying the effected sims and stripped off all clothing, accessories, hair and skin details. No good. It's kind of weird, as it doesn't always happen, the effected sims are often just fine and it seems to correspond to times I see sims wearing doors.

If it gets bad, I'll do the ol' 50/50 method to see if I can find the cause (I remember doing that for Macintosh system extensions back in the day...)

DarkDream34

Jan 12, 2020
won't people need height mods? tho it will create problems for sex animations. idk, would be easier to just use loli/shota/toddler mod packs/animations if you're into that kind of weird stuff. also mod the face of an grown up on a young boy body and you technically have a midget I suppose.

Sims 4 was a much nicer game before all the sex mods I tell you..
What the entire F$ck are you on about? :ROFLMAO:

nicki_jayne

Nov 8, 2017
Hello ^^, does anyone have ONI latest patreon recipes,Takoyaki Hot Pan and Ice cream machine?
Yes if anyone has these.. I'm looking for them too!

Does anyone have Lumpinou's the Patreon version of the WooHoo Wellness & Pregnancy Overhaul mod? It would be version 2.1
I cant seem to find it anywhere so I would greatly appreciate it if someone has it that they can upload it for us :) and if you have any other mods of Lumpinou's Patreon versions.. Please upload them as well!

That way they can be added to the Mega folder for everyone to grab! Thanks in advance! ;)

DarkDream34

Jan 12, 2020
Hello ^^, does anyone have ONI latest patreon recipes,Takoyaki Hot Pan and Ice cream machine?
The Takoyaki has not been released to Patrons yet. It is scheduled for release in January. I have tried to upload the machine twice now and keep getting a server error. sorry about that. Will try again later, but luckily she will release it to the public in 2 days

DarkDream34

Jan 12, 2020
Yes if anyone has these.. I'm looking for them too!

I cant seem to find it anywhere so I would greatly appreciate it if someone has it that they can upload it for us :) and if you have any other mods of Lumpinou's Patreon versions.. Please upload them as well!

That way they can be added to the Mega folder for everyone to grab! Thanks in advance! ;)
Is the one shared only a few pages back not the Patreon version of the Wellness mod?

This one ---> Wellness mod comment

Reactions: nicki_jayne

nicki_jayne

Nov 8, 2017
The Takoyaki has not been released to Patrons yet. It is scheduled for release in January. I have tried to upload the machine twice now and keep getting a server error. sorry about that. Will try again later, but luckily she will release it to the public in 2 days
Oh fer sure! I didn't kno it wasn't released yet.. tbh.. I'm actually excited about the shaved milk in mango and stuff! Thank you so much for trying to upload it. I usually find mega or s4s (let me kno if you need a code) are the best for uploading ;)

Is the one shared only a few pages back not the Patreon version of the Wellness mod?

This one ---> Wellness mod comment
OMFG I'm an idiot *facepalm* I dont kno how I missed this. TYSM for sending me the information! *hides from embarrassment* lol :LOL:

Casty38

Dec 22, 2020
Guys, does hq-mod work with the latest game patch? If so, share a link to a fix or something, please! I tried to get it to work about a week ago, it took a very long time and no result(

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes