Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 3068726

anyone have decor brick fence set and bamboo bed frame from leosims? i cant upload images for some reason (i also looked at the recently shared mega and i couldnt find either of those) thanks in advance

Kox

Jun 18, 2019
Guys, does hq-mod work with the latest game patch? If so, share a link to a fix or something, please! I tried to get it to work about a week ago, it took a very long time and no result(
I use HQ mod and as far as I know the skins after the patch are not compatible with the HQ mod because EA made the skins as IRLE files, nobody updated the textures and provided a fix so far, people don't know a way around it therefore cannot fix it yet (same thing happen with the makeup on a previous patch) Alf-si did suggest that she may try to update the textures if It's possible but so far It has not been done, all you can do is wait.

Reactions: Casty38

Casty38

Dec 22, 2020
I use HQ mod and as far as I know the skins after the patch are not compatible with the HQ mod because EA made the skins as IRLE files, nobody updated the textures and provided a fix so far, people don't know a way around it therefore cannot fix it yet (same thing happen with the makeup on a previous patch) Alf-si did suggest that she may try to update the textures if It's possible but so far It has not been done, all you can do is wait.
Thank you for your comprehensive answer! We will wait

Reactions: Kox

Kox

Jun 18, 2019
Thank you for your comprehensive answer! We will wait
You can try using other custom skins meanwhile, e.g. Kijiko non-default skins or any other creator that provide non-default skin that matches your style, If It needs update to work with the latest patch then you can just use CmarNYC's TS4 Skin Converter to get it to work, It's not much but It'll help you while waiting for the actual updated textures!

Casty38

Dec 22, 2020
You can try using other custom skins meanwhile, e.g. Kijiko non-default skins or any other creator that provide non-default skin that matches your style, If It needs update to work with the latest patch then you can just use CmarNYC's TS4 Skin Converter to get it to work, It's not much but It'll help you while waiting for the actual updated textures!
I usually use overlays, which is probably why my sims were all black the last time I tried to make it work. I'll check the skins - thanks for the tip!

Reactions: Kox

Kox

Jun 18, 2019
I usually use overlays, which is probably why my sims were all black the last time I tried to make it work. I'll check the skins - thanks for the tip!
You're welcome! that's the solution I'm using right now whenever I use overlay skins, If you have any other question or need help in anything you can go ahead and send a message, I'll be more than happy to help!

KOTika

Aug 26, 2017
Hi folks, need some help. Fckn komorebi is simply unplayable, as soon as any of the local festivals starts the game creating an infinite number of NPCs until it becomes completely unplayable from lags. Has anyone ever encountered anything like this?

JokeyStranger

Nov 6, 2020
this is mine, i didn't give it permission to be shared T=T
i shared with someone to say thank u (not my friend) and that's what happens........
but anyway, anyone that downloaded: enjoy XD RWKDSVJK it's out so use it and abuse it -q
and please, share only with friends. second life cc have the fame to get tumblrs deleted and my username is in every single cc ;=;
i didn't intend to make it public so please share it wisely for my sake D:
please share with me, if you want to private, I loved your conversion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes