Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 4, 2020
To the powers that be, in regards to the mega file, if I wanted to donate some of my hoard, how would I go about doing so? IRL responsibilities upticked hardcore in my neck of the woods so I haven't been able to dedicate much time, but would love to help build the old mega back up. (also, as a note, her royal constructor's folder is empty. )

1609134296116.png

Nov 4, 2020
Also, as a note - I have about 90 gigs worth of mods (responding to the person asking if we use that much CC) - it really makes the game fun/enjoyable/diverse. It allows for whatever I want in CAS - which is one of the most important parts for me since I take quite a few screens.

A couple of my sims for reference:
1609139865287.png 1609140246725.png

Last edited:

master_daddy

May 18, 2018
ColonolNutty
12/13/2020

Due to the overwhelming and ever increasing amount of slander, defamation, lies, and claims of stolen code without showing proof. The Devious Desires content is invite only and will only be available within Discord for those who are trusted users. I wanted it to be available for everyone, but the toxicity, backlash, and hypocrisy this community is throwing at me, my mods, and those who use my mods, for seemingly no reason, is forcing my hand. Lovers Lab was assumed to be a safe place for Zoophilia and Assault based on past and currently available mods and in fact in their rules they state to be "respecting of modders", but it seems the Moderators there have taken the side of those who have been spreading lies and are choosing to no longer follow their own site rules. Instead of simply taking down the Devious Desires download page and sending me a respectful message detailing what is wrong with it as I asked the moderators to do the next time they made this consideration, they banned me for "stolen code", completely without showing me the evidence of what exactly they considered to be stolen. They have even prevented me from messaging them to get an idea of what exactly was stolen. (Providing the license and obeying the rules of said license from another mod is not considered "stolen", all code that was literally copy pasted from WW did not break the Creative Commons license provided with WW). Since they can no longer abide by their own site rules and the fact they have chosen to treat me the exact same way that MTS has when I was banned from there, I regret to say that I will no longer be uploading anything to Lovers Lab.
Is there any way to access the Discord?

dumdumbitch

Dec 28, 2020
I do, I have 6GB of her stuff... It will take a time to upload it tho by monday I'll come back with a link, ok? I already have her cars uploaded if you're or anyone is interested.
do you have her parking spots?? i have been searching endlessly!!!

Cafe Pindot

Dec 21, 2020
Hello again. Now that AllByGlaza is quitting creating cc and posted on Patreon AllByGlaza's cc are available till February 2021 and then it will remove forever both on Patreon and the website. Does anyone have all the cc ? If you do, may I ask if you can share. Thanks.

Last edited:

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Found this NSFW creator that adds NSFW rabbit hole interactions, such as "pose nude" - your sim will travel off site and pose nude for 2 hours, itll slightly increase naturalism, fun, get different moodlets, etc. Also looks like he updates and maintains NSFW traits that were discontinued on LoversLab.

Also a strip club avail (plus other stuff).

Last edited:

Cafe Pindot

Dec 21, 2020
Hello. May I ask if anyone got CC of Simtzen May I ask please if you can share it. Thank you and stay safe.

bato2077

Aug 30, 2019
Hi guys I have a problem since the last update and only with wicked my sims look like when they lack a mesh to some cc, that is, the skin looks red and white, will someone know of a solution? sorry for my english

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes