Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimsy

Jun 27, 2019
Bakie Gaming has one over at mod the sims, which I like.
Pinnacle Rock and Waterfall by SoftHaze

this kind?
While I appreciate greatly both CC and their creations mentioned here (I already had Bakie's, I'll get the other as well!) when I said "waterfall shower" I did not mean a literal waterfal. This, guys, is a waterfall shower:
Screenshot_3141.png
They are also known as rainfall showers.

breezysmallz

Jul 28, 2020
While I appreciate greatly both CC and their creations mentioned here (I already had Bakie's, I'll get the other as well!) when I said "waterfall shower" I did not mean a literal waterfal. This, guys, is a waterfall shower:
View attachment 957778
They are also known as rainfall showers.
Are you looking for custom contents that have shower heads coming from the ceiling? Hephaestion Odyseuss set has one for all wall heights but if you are talking about this specific water animation I think it is a little more difficult to make so no

breezysmallz

Jul 28, 2020
if anyone wants the cc, i can share EWDKVJWDKS i don't have a problem with sharing, just making it public XD
just call me on pv XD
and if anyone has all of hydrangea chainsaw cc or sims41ife latest happy set and future ccs, or even papi-sims cc, i would NOT be mad if you sended to me or this forum (but u don't have to post it or share it to get the cc, dun worry. just share if you have it or want to make me hella happy XD)
haaaaii :D I have sent you a personal message!!

Reactions: shyclaws

Ghostieboi

Nov 18, 2020
Does anyone have these hairs by SimmerBlox? Or any patreon hairs by SimmerBlox? Thank you in advance.

Reactions: ꧁KymJoh꧂

azealiabanks

Dec 5, 2020
ok guys.. I don't know if its just my game, something I did or what but since I've downloaded the updated wicked whims,,,,, every time I try and open the gallery the entire game crashes. I don't know if its wicked whims in particular but if you know how to fix this issue pls help

77agsin

Nov 29, 2020
i only have a few things very few from october idk if you have these already. there's only about 30 items in my folder i hope this somewhat helps.
4797099, member: 3111523"]
i only have a few things very few from october idk if you have these already. there's only about 30 items in my folder i hope this somewhat helps.

[/QUOTE]
Thank you Int have all of these

Jenny1997

Nov 16, 2020
hey guys anyone that can share some custom careers I got bored with the original ones thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes