Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 27, 2020
The hunt for a world save solution continues. As in all the objects I placed with TOOL. I mean if it were me coding World Edit that would be the FIRST thing I would add. Who the fuck wants to go thru all that work without being able to save it? Screen Shot 12-29-20 at 11.15 PM.PNG
S4S is useless in this dept. Idk if this is a bug or what but this shit is ridiculous but in any event that data is in the fuckin save file. I figured on extracting it and importing it to a clean save... Guess its python script instead

Feb 27, 2020
so just purchase the ms ssd plug it into your computer and move your Sims files to it or is that stupid
Pretty much all you do. Most motherboards have PCIe slots, Mine is a low profile and I have 2 so standards usually have that maybe 3 or 4 slots. It will be that MF next to the video card. Gotta make sure its in there tight and make sure your ass is grounded out. Touch the power supply case or something or anything around you to make sure. Do that shit in the kitchen on a linoleum or tile floor, no carpet. Or to be really safe take it to Best Buy and have one of those clowns put it in for ya lol

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
so many questions KSKS ^^ its so cute <3 my game works perfectly, with a little bit of slowness, but it works! these twelve thousand files add up to 26 gb of furniture and decoration and my best sets and stuffs were taken of here LOL my game takes about 10 minutes to open, but my main Mods folder (60 gb) takes 20 minutes to load. I don't know what my video card is, I'm sorry AISJIWSAIJSIAJS but my game and the fps is very stable as far as possible ^^ thats all <3 btw, i play with the graphics in ultra
do tell me you have your cc merged? If not, itll speed up your load time considerably.

YawnYoureBoring

Apr 2, 2020
The hunt for a world save solution continues. As in all the objects I placed with TOOL. I mean if it were me coding World Edit that would be the FIRST thing I would add. Who the fuck wants to go thru all that work without being able to save it? View attachment 962265
S4S is useless in this dept. Idk if this is a bug or what but this shit is ridiculous but in any event that data is in the fuckin save file. I figured on extracting it and importing it to a clean save... Guess its python script instead
Who are you even yappin to?!?! Take a break from complaining about everything and play the game man damn!

• Haha
Reactions: ShadowRim
Feb 27, 2020
Well I got the script written and ready to share when I get all the bugs worked out. I figure I could make it a stand alone script or add it to World Edit either way, adding to world edit would be a stand alone override so expect a file from me soon on this if anyone wants it. Certainly lets me rest easy knowing I wont lose everything when the save finally takes a shit

Simonino

Sep 24, 2020
For those builders out-there... I built a house in a smaller lot and now I want to move it to a bigger one to add to it. When I'm going to move the lot to center it I get an error that the roof pitch is outside the parameters ( which I think it means is too high) Do you guys know any cheats to circumvent that?
If you still have the original small lot, just save a version without the high roof causing the problem. Move the lot and then remake the roof the same way, it'll probably would not be an issue, if you were able to do it the first time, you should be the second one. Roofs, like everything else in this game, act stupidly. If you don't want to delete the roof, for reasons, try save the house in pieces, save the lower floors as rooms by bulldozing some walls, the higher floors and roofs as a lot, lowering everything that can be lowered. Place the lot, raise what need to be raised, place the floors/rooms. With moveobjects on nothing should be lost.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes