Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

cheshcat

Sep 12, 2020
good to know, so I can start working on my game and making tons of money? if EA won't sue me, won't the mod creators do it? can I sue them back for trying to sue me over something that never belong to them in the first place? how would this work exactly?
Well, yes. Nothing stopping you. I dare say you can even just rip a load of other peoples assets and recolor them for sale. The evidence for this is pretty plentiful. Leave it for a month for sale (TOS), maybe another (Because it's not enforced well), but do so for cheap and DO eventually release free. If you've the knowledge, just cleaning up other assets with regard too many polys, too high resolution, or tweaking into Alpha and/or MM, would be saleable. You are not spending the resource of legal freedom here, only your reputation with other modders really...

VPN, make sure your computer identity doesn't tie to your real one for anything created, same with any third party programs, and I doubt it would get as far as a cease and desist letter even. If you do get one, do cease and desist and release all "Your" CC for free, change user-name, and repeat.

You don't sue anybody else, no. You only have creative rights for a very short time. Unless you have the fastest legal team in the free world and are somehow making more bank off mods than anybody else, constantly, I can't see how you would have the time for it to be worthwhile. This is however also why nobody is going to sue you.

It's letters saying "please stop" all the way down because the amount you can earn for shoddy CC isn't enough to pay a lawyer for more.

Reactions: blackmasha

PXLdust

Mar 2, 2020
You are kind!:giggle: thank you so much, unfortunately I couldn't open it from here anymore, but maybe I was just lame.:oops:
Can you try the link again. I deleted it and re-uploaded the file. I think it was still on my cloud, that is why you couldn't download. Sorry. Let me know if it still does not work.

• Love
Reactions: CanariaRose

Hunni_dip72

Mar 12, 2020
Can you try the link again. I deleted it and re-uploaded the file. I think it was still on my cloud, that is why you couldn't download. Sorry. Let me know if it still does not work.
Hi thnx for sharing would you happen to have other tray folders from Soul sister like the Diamant Villa that she did in earlier this month. Thnx in adv <3

Hunni_dip72

Mar 12, 2020
Happi Holidai F95 fammli....before anything I just wanna say that everyone here is A1 in my book (except for the rodents in here). I can't thank y'all enuff for all of the bread crumbs and threads to pull to make my game better. The tech knowledge/support is BAR NONE because hell I would have never known half the shit to do. So BIG UP to all that contribute to this forum. I hope everyone has a safe and rocking NYE/NY. I truly appreciate everyone here.

Okay that out of the way I saw that someone posted a link to soul sister sims files, the link was dead when I found it. I know alot of her stuff is free. I was hoping that someone had this and wouldn't mind sharing it. 1609344337933.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes