Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 27, 2020
Someone asked about lighting mods? These replace the world files in your main game files and will not work in the mods folder

badsanta88

Nov 16, 2020
You're welcome dear. Shortly after i posted this she blocked me on Patreon lmao. I'm so sad. I'm blocked from never spending my hard earned coins on her and I'll still get her shit for free cause someone else is gonna leak it. OH NOO!:ROFLMAO:
That's creepy, it seems like she stalks this board every hour. Anw, thank you for sharing :ROFLMAO:

I'm sorry you were banned, but yes, I hope other people will continue to make the Sims41life content available for free to us LMAO
sims41ife stole second life meshes, modified, recolored them then she sold those meshes on Patreon as her exclusive CC, just like how leosims butchered second life meshes, e.g.

but she's afraid of people leaking "her CC" :ROFLMAO:

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
Only the sums of money involved. EA make about 5 billion on FIFA, about a third of that on Madden. Their legal team don't care about some assets being reused for custom content where their TOS allows it. They've their own ecosystem for it too of course so the overflow to Patreon is relatively small. They also have terms about how long things can be 'exclusive' although it's rarely enforced. Actual pirating of the main game is handled through subcontracted legal companies via the ISPs.

So in short, EA have handled it through saying what they want to happen and hoping it stays that way through fear of legal recourse, though not actually ever using said legal recourse outside the occasional please-stop letter via contractors. Maybe if they'd locked down microtransactions when the game first came out, a concern for Sims 5 sure, then it would be different. For now though CC is a small part of a small part of their business that they've essentially given up on controlling while the majority dance close enough to the TOS.
good to know, so I can start working on my game and making tons of money? if EA won't sue me, won't the mod creators do it? can I sue them back for trying to sue me over something that never belong to them in the first place? how would this work exactly?

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
I must say it makes me happy to see that people here care more about clothes and makeup mods for the game more than "we need more sex mods NOW". either people have jerked themselves into boredom and decided to finally play the game XD or they actually enjoy Sims 4.

me? I play Sims 4 once a week, I cook amazing food, I go to parties, I do lots of fun stuff. an then an hour later I hate myself because now I'm sad I didn't do all of those things in real life, so I actually exit the game and go outside.

Sims 4 helps depressed people by reminding them what they are missing out on and why they should quit the game and actually go do all those stuff in the real world.

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
I have more than twelve thousand files and believe me, if I have one more, I will find it because I have seen them so many times in game that I recognize them LMAO
holy molly...

how is your game working? does it take more than 5 minutes to load a house?

can you share your best stuff? just give me the names I'm sure I will find it.
are you using it to create a game or just for fun/designing?
what video card do you have? how stable is the game? how's the fps?

yanderetsv

Dec 23, 2020
holy molly...

how is your game working? does it take more than 5 minutes to load a house?

can you share your best stuff? just give me the names I'm sure I will find it.
are you using it to create a game or just for fun/designing?
what video card do you have? how stable is the game? how's the fps?
so many questions KSKS ^^ its so cute <3 my game works perfectly, with a little bit of slowness, but it works! these twelve thousand files add up to 26 gb of furniture and decoration and my best sets and stuffs were taken of here LOL my game takes about 10 minutes to open, but my main Mods folder (60 gb) takes 20 minutes to load. I don't know what my video card is, I'm sorry AISJIWSAIJSIAJS but my game and the fps is very stable as far as possible ^^ thats all <3 btw, i play with the graphics in ultra

Honeycrust

Aug 22, 2018
Hey guys, does anyone know what skin, cleavage and eye overlays Anto used for this preview? I asked him on Tumblr a while back but have yet gotten a response. View attachment 958210
If I had to guess, I'd say the skin is likely one of RemusSirion's skins. He does good work. I only use his skins, my favourite skin of his is probably his 6th skin overlay which is a pretty old one... does have a flaw with some leg seams which can be fixed easily in photoshop by mirroring one side of the legs making them join up seamlessly.

But that is just my preference, the guy has like over 18 skins and overlay skins. I haven't a clue what skin he is using exactly in that screenshot, but RemusSirion is a good guess.

As for cleavage overlay or skin overlay/highlight as it may be, it could be one of Alaina Lina's full Body Highlighter mods. Those give a very similar look. erplederp makes breast cleavage mod as well, but it doesn't quite look like those.

* EDIT actually gonna just add this, I think the skin overlay is this one exactly
But i'll keep what I said above since I do think Remus makes great skins as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes