Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 3137218

Holy..... unticking the checklist brought me down from about 4 min for 35GB to less than 30 seconds. Couldn't believe it, thought was probably cached and restarted the machine and sims 3 times. Always the same speed. There seems no downside afterwards like a slow running game which is loading the stuff which wasn't loaded with the list. Seemes it's simply the long list slowing stuff down.

I don't remove special characters by the way but use this tool
Brought me down from 25GB to 15GB when i first used it by finding all files i had downloaded multiple times and all the other wrong stuff (archives, pictures,.......) i had copied into the mods folder.

And restarted a fourth time. I still can't believe the loading time.
when i found out the mod checklist thing, i felt like i had to tell everyone. it's really a simple thing that saves so much time! and i gotta check out that program! i've been meaning to do a mods purge lately and something like that will make the process go faster lol.

flescu

Jan 31, 2017
when i found out the mod checklist thing, i felt like i had to tell everyone. it's really a simple thing that saves so much time! and i gotta check out that program! i've been meaning to do a mods purge lately and something like that will make the process go faster lol.
It's still hard to believe, i mean i see the difference, but after so many years waiting for this game to load it takes some time adjusting :).

Reactions: GhostCanuck

DarkDream34

Jan 12, 2020
What do you mean by "merge". Sorry if it sounds ridiculous but i dont understand how do you run in 2 min with 25Gb of CC i take 10-15min with 30Gb right now and my pc is:

Can you explain it a bit please?
I typically play from my MSI Gaming Laptop. I run 50GB of CC in about 2 to 3 minutes. I do not merge most of my CC because it takes far too much time lol

Oct 26, 2018
I have 85.8 GB of CC. It takes my game about 5 to 10 minutes to load, the first time around; however I do not have problems with lag during the game or loading a lot. The only problem is to navigate through that shitload of CC when building and going blind looking at all those little thumbnails :oops::ROFLMAO: when searching for something.

LingTing2323

Jun 25, 2020
I have 85.8 GB of CC. It takes my game about 5 to 10 minutes to load, the first time around; however I do not have problems with lag during the game or loading a lot. The only problem is to navigate through that shitload of CC when building and going blind looking at all those little thumbnails :oops::ROFLMAO: when searching for something.
I had a ton of issue with lag but ive merged some cc and i notice a difference. I'm so happy

LonelySpice

Oct 25, 2020
I have 43.8 GB of CC and 990 folders (8,355 files) I divided them into and it takes 10-15 minutes to load on my windows 8 with legacy edition. Also I wanted to know what kind of pcs you guys have, I wanted to get a new one in the future.

Reactions: daledoe

Hbdach

Oct 25, 2020
Does anyone have all of MayaSims clothes? I saw a couple of her outfits on the mega folder but if there's a place with almost all of them, that would be great!

• Red Heart
Reactions: rizsa
D

Deleted member 3167038

Hi, does anyone have breezemotors 2020 Porsche Cayenne Turbo ? or any of their cars? Oops nevermind its in the mega folder hehe dont kill me lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 25, 2018
Hi guys, does anyone happen to have this content and would be intending to share?
I would appreciate it very much

d25a16_48c9d55420014f64a6d3678c980da339_mv2.png

Reactions: daledoe

violetpoof

Aug 14, 2020
Nisa hotpatch 30.12

Changelog 12/30/2020 v2.2.0se:

• Fixed a bug which caused the mannequin to spawn into your game when editing some types of succubi occult forms in cas and prevent the changes to the form from saving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes