Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

fireprincess

Dec 29, 2020
Is there any creator anyone wants their locked Patreon cc and hasn't been shared yet? I'm taking suggestions for who I should pledge to in January ☺
May I request JayBird the Nerd and Varisimmer,please. They do really cosplay stuff as well as some other things for the sims 4.

• Red Heart
Reactions: meingöt

hazeesimmer

Nov 27, 2020

Cafe Pindot

Dec 21, 2020
Is there any creator anyone wants their locked Patreon cc and hasn't been shared yet? I'm taking suggestions for who I should pledge to in January ☺
Simphonyxoxo
SakuraFlora
Moriel

meingöt

Jan 9, 2020
Simphonyxoxo
SakuraFlora
Moriel

I'm waiting for SF to release more stuff so I can pledge again. I shared a folder with her stuff up to November. ☺

Thanks a lot for the suggestions

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020
This is a collab set here are 3 files from busra.

Thanks, where can i get all the angels exclusive patreons from busra-t? I see there is a "collection" from long time ago on his patreon. Can you share them please?

Also im looking for all VIP/Fashionista releases on Turksimmer patreon:

Last edited:

felixrivares

Nov 16, 2018
hello! s4simomo deactivated again, just wondering if someone has their folder or at least those two hair! thank you so much^^

Simonino

Sep 24, 2020
Does someone happen to have this? I fucking hate that cocksucking Gallery so if you have a file please share! Thx
Here're the files, or a if you have the gallery script.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Omg, make sure if y’all are bulk renaming to at least leave a space for the creator’s name for easy searching and sorting.

Something like this, maybe:

Darte77_bottomjeansdecpatreon

Removing spaces and special characters is like... my biggest gripe when it comes to sorting/organizing cc for safe keeping - I’ve been amassing my mega library and I’m like... why. The game doesn’t slow down that much with a few special characters (as such, I don’t rename any of mine and keep all spaces/special charas) - it’s a matter of allowing the game to run without relist everything in your mods folder.
It doesn't slow down at all. The ASCII table has 127 characters (Extended ASCII brings the total to 255). Special characters that are claimed to slow things down are silly at best. By that logic, the character "Z" should slow you down too as it's decimal 122, and the "{" is 123. (Stripping out special characters isn't going to make files load faster.) The point being, when you press a character on your keyboard, it generates a number, NOT a character. It doesn't take any longer to generate a "Z" then a "{". The logic of special characters actually slowing down load times is ridiculous at best.

Now, in terms of sorting in an operating system, that's a different story. For instance, Windows sees the very first visible special character as "!" (It's decimal 20 on the ASCII table). Since the Sims 4 is known to read package files from low to high in the ASCII table (Windows sorts the same way), it would make sense to preface a file name with say a "!" to ensure it is loaded first (Some modder's use this). Windows will always read directories and file names that start with ! first. Why? because the ASCII table is sorted low to high. (Incidentally, most special characters come before "A" (decimal 65 on the table). Of course not all special characters are allowed to be used in file names.

What you point out is certainly valid for sorting, and not noticing any real differences between files with special characters loading slower or faster, is also valid because there is no difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes