Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimsy

Jun 27, 2019
Can you share him including the cc please? I really wan't him :love:
I got his clothes from here
Tbh I have no idea how to find his tray files, and I've got so much random CC I am not sure I can figure out which stuff on him is where exactly.
The make up is from Goppolsme, I have a whole lot of their stuff and I can share here if there's interest.
I can't quite remember what was the name of the creator who did the fully black eyes but I'll try to figure out later today.

mimsy

Jun 27, 2019
Seriously though guys, is there really no place where I can find Brazenlotus' newer Patreon stuff? Anyone? Please?

Hunni_dip72

Mar 12, 2020
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!! to the roomies in other parts of the globe. As for the roomies here in the US HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE!!!!! It's my Simiversary I've been playing for 3 yrs YAY!!!!!!!!!................I know I'm an infant compared to other Vets. I'm here for it though, learning and discovering new cc creators. Thanx to all for all on this forum.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
I got his clothes from here
Tbh I have no idea how to find his tray files, and I've got so much random CC I am not sure I can figure out which stuff on him is where exactly.
The make up is from Goppolsme, I have a whole lot of their stuff and I can share here if there's interest.
I can't quite remember what was the name of the creator who did the fully black eyes but I'll try to figure out later today.
You would benefit greatly from this utility.
S4TI will allow you to easily locate a sims tray files, and create backups of your sims with or without their CC. I strongly recommend it.

D

Deleted member 3167038

Sim File Share Codes

Feb 27, 2020
Happy New Years Everyone let 2020 fuck off into oblivion already!

Update on modding here, some new features that MCCC doesn't have such as timeline resetting, simulation and alarms resetting, all sims resetting and all interactive objects resetting just like NRASS had in Sims 3. Not sure why none of that was put in MC but ok.

To reset interactive objects with tuning files:

Python:
def reset_all_objects(_connection=None):
    all_objects = services.object_manager().get_all()
    for obj in all_objects:
        if obj.definition.tuning_file_id is not 0:
            if not obj.is_sim:
                obj.reset(ResetReason.NONE, None, 'Command')
To reset the timeline and not sims, not sure how this will effect the fps lag now I need to test more but generally resetting all sims in the zone helps with that the best when you get lag. Alarms are part of situations. You would clear situations to reset those

Python:
def ld_timeline_clear(_connection=None):
    timeline = services.time_service().sim_timeline
    for handle in sorted(timeline.heap):
        if handle.element is not None:
            if isinstance(handle.element, alarms.AlarmElement):
                continue
            timeline.soft_stop(handle)
And to clear situations up using this code. A dirty hack to filter out holidays and club situations but it works

Python:
def reset_all_situations(obj_id: int, _connection=None):
    situation_manager = services.get_zone_situation_manager()
    for situation in situation_manager.running_situations():
        job_title = "{}".format(situation.__class__.__name__)
        if (job_title.find('holiday') == -1) and (job_title.find('club') == -1):
            situation_manager.destroy_situation_by_id(situation.id)
Interactions are the worst to reset. There seems to be no way to clear the sim queue without resetting them. Still trying to think of a solution for that and I might have one in mind but need to test it first but for now all this does is cancel out any NEW interactions from happening for all sims you choose and let them take a simulation nap lol

Python:
def _clear_interactions_for_sims(obj_id: int):
    try:
        def get_simpicker_results_callback(dialog):
            if not dialog.accepted:
                return
            try:
                result_tags = dialog.get_result_tags()
                for tags in result_tags:
                    sim_info = services.sim_info_manager().get(tags)
                    clear_sim_instance(sim_info)
            except BaseException as e:
                error_trap(e)

default_picker("Clear Interactions For Sims", "Pick up to 50 Sims", 50, False, get_simpicker_results_callback)
        error_trap(e)

def clear_sim_instance(sim_info: SimInfo):
    try:
        sim = init_sim(sim_info)
        for interaction in sim.get_all_running_and_queued_interactions():
            if interaction is not None:
                interaction.cancel(FinishingType.USER_CANCEL, 'Stop')
        error_trap(e)
All these hacks have helped me greatly in fighting lag inc pancakes simulation mod, which now BTW needs optimizing because interactions are double in speed and the queue is filling up like crazy. Lol the game crawls bad when too many interactions are queued up. I tried setting a cap on this but this also prevents you from using the pie menu when a sim has a full queue. Another option would be to force "pop" outta there an action from the queue but that would require me to write a class that overrides the queue manager. Might do that idk. More to come soon and a release of this and the world edit stuff by the new year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes