Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DakotaSan

Nov 27, 2020
Happy New Year! Let this year be successful and positive!

I do not know if the mods from ANGISSI were posted here, please share, I will be immensely grateful

uncreativesimmer

Apr 27, 2020
Hello all! I was just wondering if anyone had the curbs december items, and possibly any of arltos patreon content? it seems they only send their stuff directly to their patrons now (arltos) :/ Thanks in advanced. I searched the forum before asking, so if i by chance missed a folder posted, I apologize

Honeycrust

Aug 22, 2018
Does anyone have this Victoria's Secret set by busra-tr?

Someone posted a few links a while back but some of the links didn't work, I think I saw at least 1 other person looking for the same thing a couple days ago. Thanks !

Hyumekko

Sep 19, 2020
CHARONLEE (all the stuff i have including september-dec)

fair warning: there is a reason why she has so few patrons, and you'll see it as soon as you see her stuff in CAS. the quality is quite shite. the textures are flat and lifeless. there are holes in some of the meshes, and all of the shoes are grotesquely oversized for some odd reason.

you're better off supporting any other korean cc creator like gorillax3, rusty, or rimings. and their stuff isn't forever locked behind a paywall. i know people have asked for her cc but here's what i have. happy new year and enjoy.

OMG THANK'S !!!!!!!

docteure

Mar 29, 2019
J244 Pinocchio by NEWSEA, Donation hairstyle but I believe It has been shared here (?) If not you can find it in Sims Galaxy VK.
Would you mind to share please? Very hard to find recent Newsea hairs and my VK account has been hacked so I don't think I will create another VK account...

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Found these on TSR that I think folks would find useful -

Functional Restaurant Objects (functional host monitor that you can place on any counter, functional water station that you can place at any counter) -

Build your own shower -

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes