Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020
Im looking for a mod that i know it exists but i can't remember where i saw it: mod let your sims buy books from your bookshore autonomously. Can anyone say me what modder did it?

Thanks !

fireprincess

Dec 29, 2020
So I am asking once more in case bo one read my last request. Jay bird the nerd cosplay sets are amazing looking and all his cc is locked behind 5$ pledge. Does anyone know where I can get my hands on his cc ? Thanks in advance and so sorry if I have been annoying anyone I'm always scared to ask for cc....
I'm trying to see if anyone has them too. But so far all I can see if a couple or so on his website that are connected to adfly.

D

Deleted member 3167038

does anyone have these items from Felixandre ? I dont see them in the mega folders.

• Florence Arch 3tiles_Medium_Centre
  • Florence Arch 3tiles_Medium_Ending
  • Florence Arch Gothic_Medium_Centre
  • Florence Double_Door1_Medium
  • Florence Double_Door2
  • Florence Double_Door2_Open

Bienebee

Jul 22, 2018
does anyone have these items from Felixandre ? I dont see them in the mega folders.

• Florence Arch 3tiles_Medium_Centre
  • Florence Arch 3tiles_Medium_Ending
  • Florence Arch Gothic_Medium_Centre
  • Florence Double_Door1_Medium
  • Florence Double_Door2
  • Florence Double_Door2_Open

not sure what I all have of felixandre here I have not downloaded all myself yet

D

Deleted member 3167038

not sure what I all have of felixandre here I have not downloaded all myself yet

Thank youuuu

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bienebee
D

Deleted member 3137218

Feb 27, 2020
if you have a blank save with just this lot, would you put it up for upload? i play mostly in a city setting and would love a lot like this for my builds.
Yeah sure. It probably won't be the same without the world file. I moved lots around and resized them. Most of the buildings around the lot are world objects. Those are saved in a data file that requires my scripts to load them. Oh and the CC I'm not sure how to find out which objects the lot uses without looking in that data file and hand picking them out haha. The lot obviously can be packed up with whatever CC using Tray Importer. I'll let you know what I can figure out

Charles Vane

Formerly 'tkass'
Jul 10, 2019
Anyone is using Slice of Life 4.8 and their townies are now GIANTS? Its not CC because i tested it and everytime i take out latest Slice of Life from my mods folder townies go back to ok size.
I wish that girl knew how to mod. Giant townies, that's a treat! :LOL:

Reactions: zestyklm
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes