Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bloodylightning386

Jul 24, 2020
Unfortunately, Sacrificial's mods are far from the most reliable. Not surprised you're experiencing issues. I removed his stuff long ago. As far as your LE file is concerned, there should be a text file in the main sims 4 directory. TMex's BE reads the LE and creates a HTML file. If that is what you're referring to, then the lastexception.txt has to be there because BE can't create it's report without it. If you're using online mode, your LE will have a bunch of numbers at the end. Also, MCCC records LE's in it's own file which is located inside its directory. It's extremely unlikely that MCCC is the root of your problem. I've never had MCCC cause problems. Usually the other way around.
Thank you. I found a way through the error report site and it turns out it's an animation problem
1609515927381.png

perrobros

Sep 16, 2018
Hey! Hope everyone had a happy new year!

I know some fellas already pointed out, but if your game is cloacked with CC, check this utility:

I always used CCleaner's function to remove duplicate files, but it only works if the 2 files had the same name, just happens to be in different folders. This app on the other had, dectected duplicates even if they don't share the same name or size. Especially useful if you download a shit-ton of sims from Russian pages that usually renames the package files.

I managed to remove like 9GB (from a 60GB+ folder) and my game loads in 3-5 minutes now in a SSD, which is totally fine by me :ROFLMAO:

yiyebaba

Nov 16, 2020
Hello.....does anyone have the mod from OceanRAZR? and could share? thank you

Plumifera

Dec 13, 2019
Anyone is using Slice of Life 4.8 and their townies are now GIANTS? Its not CC because i tested it and everytime i take out latest Slice of Life from my mods folder townies go back to ok size.
Um, sorry to ask you this here... but could you share that version? I don't see it in the folder!

Edward_59

Jun 21, 2019
hi, does anyone know a mod for singing career (singer, song writer, composer, etc.) I've looked for this on Internet but all of those mods I found were sooooo out-dated! Thanks <3

sopsiza

May 27, 2018
Does anyone have Rimings Cotton Turtleneck & GUCCI Belt & Mini Skirt
Happy Christmas Suit Set or CHANEL Tweed Twopiece
HAPPY New Year everyone!!!!!!
The Cotton Turtleneck and GUCCI Belt & Mini Skirt are public downloads on RIMINGS Patreon at:

Here are the other 2:

RIMINGS is one of the Patreon creators that is very good about releasing cc quickly after a short early access period, usually only a couple weeks. In fact, the other two sets you are looking for will likely be public on her Patreon by mid-month. If you like her stuff, you should probably be patient and wait for the public release that will come quickly enough.

Nov 4, 2020
Hey! Hope everyone had a happy new year!

I know some fellas already pointed out, but if your game is cloacked with CC, check this utility:

I always used CCleaner's function to remove duplicate files, but it only works if the 2 files had the same name, just happens to be in different folders. This app on the other had, dectected duplicates even if they don't share the same name or size. Especially useful if you download a shit-ton of sims from Russian pages that usually renames the package files.

I managed to remove like 9GB (from a 60GB+ folder) and my game loads in 3-5 minutes now in a SSD, which is totally fine by me :ROFLMAO:
I can second this - this is the only one I use and it’s incredible. You do have to be diligent and sort thru the results if you want it to be exact (I keep a tight structure in my folders, so I usually just have to delete one out of two results.)

Reactions: PXLdust

SexyJutsu29

Jul 17, 2020
So I am asking once more in case bo one read my last request. Jay bird the nerd cosplay sets are amazing looking and all his cc is locked behind 5$ pledge. Does anyone know where I can get my hands on his cc ? Thanks in advance and so sorry if I have been annoying anyone I'm always scared to ask for cc....

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020
Pictures or it didn't happen. ;)
Solved ! It was a REDHEADSIMS slider i had... i dont know how.... from some sim i downloaded from... again... i dont know when and where LOL it was a folder full of shit (around 50 ccs or... who knows) really old and just destroyed it all and its working now with normal townies sizes ahahaha thats why you never should download not checking what are you downloading. 4 hours doing 50/50 method checking every CC i have :(

About my other question why my Sims 4 was taking 10-15 min to load i solved it
I just read this comment:

when you load up your game, a checklist showing all your mods will appear. if you deselect that option, it makes your game load up a LOT faster.
I closed the CC/Mods checklist that its showed when it finish loading ... and it went from 10-15min to 1 ! It wasn't normal with my actual specs i said here: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-sims-4-mod-collection-k-leoric.8932/post-4825022

Thanks a billion!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes