Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Plumifera

Dec 13, 2019
Google is your friend. she released it Dec 26.
Duh! Silly me. I had visited her website, clicked on the "early release" link, went to her Patreon, saw the post was locked and assumed the latest version hadn't been released to the public yet lol, didn't even thought about clicking the other link. :rolleyes: Sooo... thanks for letting me know. Not gonna make the same dumb mistake again... hopefully!

Reactions: Charles Vane

feloosha

Dec 24, 2020
Happy New Year! Let this year be successful and positive!

I do not know if the mods from ANGISSI were posted here, please share, I will be immensely grateful

That first link isn't working, but the second link is already public on their .

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: MatomiB

feloosha

Dec 24, 2020
Sorry for three posts in a row, but I can finally post links!

As promised, here's Grafity's non-public CC from July - Dec! If it's not in this folder, it's because it's available on Simsdom or PMBD. If someone wants to add these to the main MEGA folder that's fine with me too.

Moonny

May 12, 2018
Happy new year Rebels! May 2021 bring you lots of free cc :D

Do any of you happen to have these 2 hairstyles or know where can I find them? The tumblr where I've got the images doesn't seem to be the creator or hasn't shared them and they don't answer wcif. I've been looking everywhere but haven't have luck yet. They're Lunafreya's and Aranea's from FFXV if that's of any help

Last edited:

Honeycrust

Aug 22, 2018
I wish that girl knew how to mod. Giant townies, that's a treat! :LOL:
I never used that mod to make giant townies. I did recently made some of my sims have slightly larger than usual heads with a head slider. It was Evol's head slider, I edited it to go up to 9x the scale. She's fairly top heavy but other than that, she's living her best life. ts4-463.jpg ts4-465.jpg ts4-466.jpg

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
As far as I know, S4TI doesn’t have functionality that shows file conflicts, does it? I thought it was just files by same name.
It certainly does... Right under the "TOOLS" heading of the top menu, you'll see "find conflicts". (Incidentally, I didn't remember this until quite recently when I was messing with the tool you mentioned in your original post...lol)

D

Deleted member 3137218

you can uncheck that to show up? hooooow? what option i have to uncheck?
when the game starts, you'll see a window pop up listing your mods. you can uncheck it at the bottom of that window (it'll say something like "show at start up"). it's been a while since i did it

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes