Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

uncreativesimmer

Apr 27, 2020
Sorry for three posts in a row, but I can finally post links!

As promised, here's Grafity's non-public CC from July - Dec! If it's not in this folder, it's because it's available on Simsdom or PMBD. If someone wants to add these to the main MEGA folder that's fine with me too.

Thank you so much!! I've been wanting that ACC cardigan! <3

jnobi

Nov 10, 2020
Would be forever grateful to anyone who has this cropped sweater

shaunqz

Nov 14, 2020
Hi, anyone has day 28 CC Christmas from Leosims pls?(it is from 2020 Dec countdown).

Day 28 is missing as shown here:

Last edited:
Apr 3, 2020
Omg, make sure if y’all are bulk renaming to at least leave a space for the creator’s name for easy searching and sorting.
I do that also. I place an underscore after the Creator name or add if not there. If you don't change file names, when searching in explorer use * in front to search like *acc will find anything with acc in the name. Or *darte to find anything with darte in the file name.

I tend to add the Creator and original mesh name to Recolors whenever I can so I know what is needed for them to work!

Reactions: PXLdust

DakotaSan

Nov 27, 2020
Does anyone have this Victoria's Secret set by busra-tr?

Someone posted a few links a while back but some of the links didn't work, I think I saw at least 1 other person looking for the same thing a couple days ago. Thanks !
There is no lipstick and the sixth set of underwear..

Honeycrust

Aug 22, 2018
There is no lipstick and the sixth set of underwear..
That's exactly what I wanted! I was missing a few things in there. Thanks so much for sharing that. :love:

I also don't have that 6th set of Underwear, hopefully someone will release it all together sometime.

But that lipstick was shared several pages back... not sure if the link works anymore so here it is in case you want to add it.

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020
That's exactly what I wanted! I was missing a few things in there. Thanks so much for sharing that. :love:

I also don't have that 6th set of Underwear, hopefully someone will release it all together sometime.

But that lipstick was shared several pages back... not sure if the link works anymore so here it is in case you want to add it.
Could you please share all the ANGELS releases from busra-tr from Patreon please? from S01 is you can :)

Thanks!

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
A Question to the Peeps - Two actually.

1.) Is there a Mod that allows you to copy or add multiple Traits at the same time instead of one by one? Gets extremely tedious adding duplicate traits like Steel Bladder, Never Weary all the time.

2.) Is there a Mod that handles Garbage better than EA? My Sims go Full Ret*rd every time they are told to throw garbage out and we all know to never go full... Anyhow, anything out there to assist with this?

Thnx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes