Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Courtesy of our agents over at the KGB -

MYOBI EVE Version 8

This is not Patreon locked content. This is a free update of the EVE mesh, but the public link seems to be down.

Included:
- New nude mesh shapes for female TOP and BOTTOM. These can be chosen from CAS or enabled as Nude options in Wicked Whims Body Selector.
- Default options for female TOP and BOTTOM for those who don't use Wicked Whims.
- Full body female preset to achieve the curvier EVE shape
- Nipple and vagina overlays included with the meshes, so you don't need to go through skin details to try and find and equip them anymore.
Features and notes:
- Since the v7 meshes were too high poly to convert, I had to edit the body preset manually as well as changing the nude top and bottom meshes. As such, v8 features brand a new shape that is more reminiscent of older renditions.
- Nipple placement works with all correctly nipple-mapped skins. Nipples are vagina overlays are also included with the meshes for ease of use for those who don't want to use custom skins. These work well with the new skin update. If you want to use another creator's skin details, there is also the option to turn the overlays off.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
More from the MotherLand - (perhaps duplicates in Mega/thread, will post dates, can't be too picky when you get stuff from spies)

Artmiel Animation (12/29/2020)

NNISM Animations (for VIP NNISMers) (31.12.2020)

MOTHERLODESIMS Animations (28.12.2020)

SalarmoJ's INFERNO STONE (31.12.2020)

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
And because some of you still have hope in Devious Desires, the agents have decided to toss you a bone.

DeviousDesires v1.74-test-build.17 (02.01.2021)

Reminder for this mod, you need Sims4 Community Library 1.55 -

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
And because your Sims aren't dumb enough - for those that want to torture their sims even more - here is "realistic swimming"

This mod adds swimming skill (separately to fitness). Now, be careful with this mod. If your Sim can't swim or has low level (0-2 swimming skill level) they can really easily drown if you spend in the water too much time! It includes also swimming in the ocean if you have Island Living, so don't go far away at the beginning.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Another Question - Looking for other creators that make good body mesh shapes (like MYOBI EVE). Any suggestions?

ShaggyDhs

Sep 14, 2017
Are there any other female nipples out there besides Wildguy. Not that I don't like his, they are good. But my girls usually end up looking like Baloney Barb or Pepperoni Patty. I've done search after search and it's always takes me to Wildguy or some page that links to his. There has to be other nipples and vaginas out there somewhere.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Are there any other female nipples out there besides Wildguy. Not that I don't like his, they are good. But my girls usually end up looking like Baloney Barb or Pepperoni Patty. I've done search after search and it's always takes me to Wildguy or some page that links to his. There has to be other nipples and vaginas out there somewhere.
I believe MYOBI also has a version. Loverslab as well (but down as well) - those are the ones I know off the top of my head. Hopefully others here will be able to offer a bit more suggestions.

ShaggyDhs

Sep 14, 2017
I believe MYOBI also has a version. Loverslab as well (but down as well) - those are the ones I know off the top of my head. Hopefully others here will be able to offer a bit more suggestions.
Thank you. I'll do a search for MYOBI, see if I find anything.

byrnethefloor

Apr 19, 2020
Noir does a nipple tattoo -

S- Allure nippled (got on Loverslab - which is down)

Miiko do a nipple overlay - Free

mimsy

Jun 27, 2019
And because some of you still have hope in Devious Desires, the agents have decided to toss you a bone.

DeviousDesires v1.74-test-build.17 (02.01.2021)

Reminder for this mod, you need Sims4 Community Library 1.55 -
What does DD do actually? What did I miss?

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Some Random Stuff that our KGB allies thought we'd be interested in -

Club Gatherings on Vacation Lots - ( This mod makes it so that club gatherings are allowed in temples and on leased lots in both Granite Falls and Selvadorad - both in your hut and in the temples! )

Adventurous Trait -

Artistic Trait -

Take Shoes Off When Sleeping/Napping -

feloosha

Dec 24, 2020
For the most deranged of you out there - Wonderful Whims. You sick sick ....lol

(just updated)
I do feel like the odd one out, I don't use Wicked Whims at all but I find the existence of it pretty amusing. Let the people have what they want! Let sims bang it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes