Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

PXLdust

Mar 2, 2020
someone asked for this a few pages back.. here you go!! Happy New Year!!

1609678777073.png

Are you ready to party ? Are you ready to dream?
This set is very modular and can serve many purposes ! Neon lighted alphabet letters, tubes in various configurations to put horizontally, vertically, on the wall, on the ceiling, leaning on the floor... But also, cube, semicircle or house frame, and a lighted tunnel that can be walked under for a romantic setting... I also added a psychedelic recolor of the best plant you can find, one from the renwned Nynaevedesign. And last but not least, an animated and functional disco ball and laser emitter ! (warning: light flashing trigger)

DESCRIPTION
  • Includes 40 items
  • Everything is basegame compatible
  • Items are optimized: some are low poly, some a bit higher but never more than necessary. Higher items are: the liht tunnel (16k) and the plant (16k).
  • The plant is a recolor. You'll need to download the original mesh from NynaeveDesign's website (link under download)
  • The disco ball and the laser party emitter are functional and animated (the ball is slowly pivoting and emitting light flares while the laser... well emits laser.)
  • You can change the color of the neon by changing its color in live mode. The color of the tube will be the color of the light you choose !

byrnethefloor

Apr 19, 2020
Thank you. The Noir nipples, are they different than their rough nipple mask?
Yes they're different - they're called [Noir and Dark Sims 4] Big and Natural Nipples for AF - Tattoos on my file not rough nipple mask. I took the rough nipple file out of my game because they looked horrible. Hope that helps :)

I've uploaded the latest version i have:

huhula

Oct 1, 2017
Hi:

Im trying to use AEP mod but when i try to record a video on my Photo Studio and i hired a camera operator for it i can't record the video, there is a changelog part i dont understand (yes i gave the scene plot to the camera operator to start recording):
"
  • Now, you own your Personal Video Studio, and while on the lot, you can hire a Camera Operator. He will shoot your video and always provide great quality recordings. The Camera Operator can only work with professional stationary cameras. Their services last for 6 hours, and it should be enough to do anything you Sim want.
  • To start the recording process, first, you need to give notes on the scene. This interaction can be found in the 'Camera Operator' menu there you can also find other social interactions that will give your Sim different outcomes. For example, 'Ask for Advice on Lighting a Scene' will increase your Media Production skill.
  • After you gave notes, 'Recording" menu will become available when you click on the camera. To start recording, click 'Action', and Sim will get familiar 'Recording in Progress' buff.
  • Click 'Cut' when you want the recording to stop, and video will be generated depending on what WW satisfaction buff your Sim has. You always need to stop the recording manually if you want to get the video. If time runs out and Camera Operator leaves, you won't get your video. Since Stationary Cameras don't have their own inventory, recordings will be in your Sim's personal inventory, from where it can be transferred to the video station as usual.
"

It says it only works with professional stationary cameras but im using AEP lot photo studio and it gives me a Vivux 3000 camera in front of a sofa but when i click on it i can't see the "Action" option to activate it. Do i need to use some other special camera or something like that? Can anyone that uses AEP and used the recording video on a Photo Studio lot and with a camera operator can explain me how to do it correctly? I know how to work with photography but not with the video option.

Thanks in advance!
You need stationary camera from Get Famous DLC:

1809_1809

Aug 27, 2018
hellooo guys <3 does anyone have sim file share invite codes? thank you in advance :3

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020
Can anyone explain me how the gambling from Explore Mod works? the rabbithole part:

"
Gambling off lot | Rabbit Holes
Amount you can make: up to $10,000

Can you lose money?: YES

You will be able to choose how your sims gamble. It takes a lot of gambling to build the gambling skill! Your sim can lose money while gambling. How much money you can win will always depend on your gambling skill level. The higher the skill the more money you can make. You can compete in tournaments or just regular games! You can make up to $100,000 by gambling with a high skill level and luck! "

I dont see any option on the cards table... I have the pack Kawaii says i need installed.

thanks in advance :)

Last edited:

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I have the AEP mod, but when I go to buy the personal video studio lot I have no furniture funds.

i don't have City Living e Get Famous.

Last edited:

Beta50

Nov 19, 2020
Hi guys, the strangest thing, this creator was supposed to release this whole set back in Nov, but I haven't seen them since they made this post. I sure hope that they are okay. Does anyone happen to have this whole set, please?

Reactions: MeganAutumn

fireprincess

Dec 29, 2020
hellooo guys <3 does anyone have sim file share invite codes? thank you in advance :3
Take your pick

heIIokitty

Jan 1, 2021
thank uuu :3

Reactions: 1809_1809

heIIokitty

Jan 1, 2021
Take your pick
whoa, thank u sm too <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes