Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

fireprincess

Dec 29, 2020
here are some recolored shirts I made for different undertale aus if you wish to have your sims dress up as them.

mimsy

Jun 27, 2019
Anyone has a folder of patreon exclusive Hydrangea Chainsaw cc?

Funny how they used to be all free... Everyone is turning into a Patreon junkie.
Also, I know for sure Hydrangea's stuff is from second live. Fucking annoying hoes trying to act like they are creative just like Sims41ife. She is such a liar.
Everyone and their mom want to make a buck off Patreon. I understand the urge - especially in these times, but at the same time this will kill the community eventually. This is not sustainable. Games like the Sims and Skyrim exist because of wide-spread free mods. Once that goes away, the game support goes away too. All these two-bit "creators" could AT LEAST follow the TOS and put stuff up behind a paywall for early release and then release it to the public after that grace period.

mimsy

Jun 27, 2019
Screenshot_3167.png
Does anyone have the Functional Rain Chain by Brazenlotus -
Please?
It's absolutely obnoxious the Sims team did not add that animation to begin with.

ChrisOphelia

Sep 3, 2018
These could help? (invite codes for sfs)

Reactions: Teebone19

em0rt41

Apr 4, 2020
I know this might not get a response but how to you upload you're sim along with the cc on them? ( I want to upload one of my sims in the future )
Download Sims 4 Tray Importer - Once installed click 'FILE' (upper left)and then 'Export with CC'
If I understood correctly, this permits you extracting the mods(CC) imbued into CC files is that it or am I going crazy? I'm asking because I'm new and I would like to know if this tool could speed it up Sim acquisition since I would only need the Tray files, is that it. Correct if I'm wrong, I'm new and I'm looking to cut corners.

Nov 4, 2020
This isn't a paywall creator, but I wanted to share ' work here because I'm honestly SO IMPRESSED with the quality of their CAS content. Superb stuff, give them a peek for supernatural-esque assets - it gives me a 'what if ddarkstonee went full horror' vibe.

nicki_jayne

Nov 8, 2017
i have this..
Does anyone have the 'normal' version of this mod (Wellness Pregnancy Overhaul v2.1)? I use WW so after doing some research it says not to use the Wonderful Compatible version which is the one that is posted.. Thanks Collesart22 for posting the one that you did tho! I'm sure lots of ppl will be downloading it :) So yea.. if you have it, I'd greatly appreciate it! Thank you so much in advance! <3

Also.. does anyone have this coffee cup from MaySims? I legit did the whole long ass registry thing and then I got to log in and it locks you from downloading from the site for 6 hours after you register. So irritating! If no one has it.. no big deal. I can wait.. just thought I'd ask ;)

La.Ultima

Jun 2, 2020
Wouldn't you perhaps know where I could find some Asian female Sims? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
has some great sims, particularly a creator with the username Paradee. You will have to have an account to download from here though. Here is their youtube channel ~ ~

Reactions: em0rt41

Aela

May 8, 2017
Does anyone have the 'normal' version of this mod (Wellness Pregnancy Overhaul v2.1)? I use WW so after doing some research it says not to use the Wonderful Compatible version which is the one that is posted.. Thanks Collesart22 for posting the one that you did tho! I'm sure lots of ppl will be downloading it :) So yea.. if you have it, I'd greatly appreciate it! Thank you so much in advance! <3

Also.. does anyone have this coffee cup from MaySims? I legit did the whole long ass registry thing and then I got to log in and it locks you from downloading from the site for 6 hours after you register. So irritating! If no one has it.. no big deal. I can wait.. just thought I'd ask ;)
The files for Lumpinous mod which you seek was shared few pages back :) More specifically in this post https://f95zone.to/threads/the-sims-4-mod-collection-k-leoric.8932/post-4811003

Dec 5, 2020

I think I have it. Just one sec.

Dec 5, 2020

Here you go, the coffee cup from MaySims.

Reactions: nicki_jayne
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes