Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

cooliek

Jul 16, 2019
can someone please get Zac Freitas animations and alien's

PXLdust

Mar 2, 2020
OH MY GOD, THANK YOU SO MUCH, I ASKED FOR THIS, OMG OMG OMG, I LITERALLY SCREAMED!!!!! YOU'RE AWESOME!!!! Don't wanna abuse, but there is any chance you share these too, pretty please? THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!
View attachment 970125
View attachment 970126
OH MY GOD, THANK YOU SO MUCH, I ASKED FOR THIS, OMG OMG OMG, I LITERALLY SCREAMED!!!!! YOU'RE AWESOME!!!! Don't wanna abuse, but there is any chance you share these too, pretty please? THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!
View attachment 970125
View attachment 970126
her you go, I had a few TH as well I included.

- SYB ANNIE BEDROOM SET
- SYB ANNIE KIDS BEDROOM SET
- SYB ANNIE LIVINGROOM SET
- SYB ANNIE OUTDOOR AND DINING
- SYB APERATURE SET
- SYB CATASTA PLATFORM SET
- SYB FLAVIE BAR SET
- SYB HAUSSMANN SET
- SYB MIROIR SET
- SYB SCALA SET
- SYB SHOPPING SET
- SYB TIPHAINE SET
- SYB
- TH ASH TRAY FILES
- TH ASH CC FILES
- TH PAGE CC AND TRAY FILES

EDIT - I added the names of the files to the link. I am pretty sure I got them all labeled correctly. :)

Last edited:
Feb 27, 2020
Is it really possible for you to build your own cabin in the woods?
Yeah right now I can move a lot to that position/resize it and build an entire campground if I wanted too but I'm using the lots in this world for other things. So I wanna find out the great add lot mystery.

OR I could just use Granite Falls and wipe it clean of objects & routing and move lots around to make it into what it already is haha

All I did there was use TOOL to move those objects to that spot. I set it all up on a lot then group moved that shit

Charles Vane

Formerly 'tkass'
Jul 10, 2019
Quick question but in no hurry. I need some suggestions for WW animations that are more romantic for a project I'm doing. Much appreciated :love:
That depends on what category of WW animations you're interested in. Most animators have some romance thrown into their packages. For examples: Mia, a retired animator, has some nice kissing animations. E404P has I can't lose U Bae sequence and the Couple Goals are some cuddle animations. GreyNaya has some passionate climax ones, but then you can always try out the animations for yourself after downloading from the mega. Even bad writers do some research. Sounds like you might want some sort of romantic pose pack, of which I am no help. Have you tried Google? I've heard it can be your friend, since this is a site for sharing content and not really project development.

Reactions: leisap3
D

Deleted member 989410

Sharing Bu!lding D!va:
Enjoy
hey, something's wrong with the files - all the ones that I downloaded are only 1 kb so I'm pretty sure all of them are broken :(

also, the pages here are filling quickly these days so I'll try again - could someone please share the new Slox patreon cc? especially the kopo apato set with room-bound cc? I would so love to have it in my game :love:

leisap3

Aug 13, 2018
That depends on what category of WW animations you're interested in. Most animators have some romance thrown into their packages. For examples: Mia, a retired animator, has some nice kissing animations. E404P has I can't lose U Bae sequence and the Couple Goals are some cuddle animations. GreyNaya has some passionate climax ones, but then you can always try out the animations for yourself after downloading from the mega. Even bad writers do some research. Sounds like you might want some sort of romantic pose pack, of which I am no help. Have you tried Google? I've heard it can be your friend, since this is a site for sharing content and not really project development.
Actually I have GreyNaya's and checked them out, they are just what I was looking for, will check into Mia, Thank you so much

CYBERMINDXXX

Nov 4, 2019

Does anybody have the new 2021 B-M updates?

TooManyTabs

Nov 12, 2020
Look through here to see if you can find what you want: [link]

Hey, thanks for the link! It has all of his stuff except the one we're looking for :HideThePain: I think he only updated his patreon a day or 2 ago: /posts/january-2021-45296677

If anyone has Florence part 4 or is able to add it to the VK that would amazing, thank you!! And happy new year if that's your type of thing :)

Reactions: MollyMessMaker

perrobros

Sep 16, 2018
I have seen a couple of people asking for good sites for Sims tray files with mods included.
Over the years I have encountered some good pages and creators, these ones are my favourites:

I also recommend visiting veronasimmer and aylinne-fay on tumblr, and Pink Simz and MollySims over at Youtube, all of them have absolutely stunning sims! Also, remember to always enter the sites with an active antivirus! Be safe online too lol

Anyone had other good sites to share?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes