Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 15, 2020
her you go, I had a few TH as well I included.

- SYB ANNIE BEDROOM SET
- SYB ANNIE KIDS BEDROOM SET
- SYB ANNIE LIVINGROOM SET
- SYB ANNIE OUTDOOR AND DINING
- SYB APERATURE SET
- SYB CATASTA PLATFORM SET
- SYB FLAVIE BAR SET
- SYB HAUSSMANN SET
- SYB MIROIR SET
- SYB SCALA SET
- SYB SHOPPING SET
- SYB TIPHAINE SET
- SYB
- TH ASH TRAY FILES
- TH ASH CC FILES
- TH PAGE CC AND TRAY FILES

EDIT - I added the names of the files to the link. I am pretty sure I got them all labeled correctly. :)
OMG THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH!!!! Tho I gotta ask you, there is any how you upload the SYB rar with more than 1GB and the TH PAGE CC too in another server as GOOGLEDRIVE or PANDAFILES or anything that I can download such large size file? Cuz unfortunatelly I don't have premium MEGA and this shit doesnt allow such large sizes, or maybe you could divide it in 3 files? It blocks me in the middle of the download... I don't have a VPN neither to get a workaround on mega... so sorry to bother, you're so kind!!!

Reactions: KikkiKitty24

em0rt41

Apr 4, 2020
I have seen a couple of people asking for good sites for Sims tray files with mods included.
Over the years I have encountered some good pages and creators, these ones are my favourites:

I also recommend visiting veronasimmer and aylinne-fay on tumblr, and Pink Simz and MollySims over at Youtube, all of them have absolutely stunning sims! Also, remember to always enter the sites with an active antivirus! Be safe online too lol

Anyone had other good sites to share?

OMG THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH!!!! Tho I gotta ask you, there is any how you upload the SYB rar with more than 1GB and the TH PAGE CC too in another server as GOOGLEDRIVE or PANDAFILES or anything that I can download such large size file? Cuz unfortunatelly I don't have premium MEGA and this shit doesnt allow such large sizes, or maybe you could divide it in 3 files? It blocks me in the middle of the download... I don't have a VPN neither to get a workaround on mega... so sorry to bother, you're so kind!!!
You can use UltraSurf 19.02, Google how to circumvent MEGA quotas with it, plenty of people use it. I use when I really want something.

Reactions: henrique353

lilyssims

Sep 21, 2020
her you go, I had a few TH as well I included.

- SYB ANNIE BEDROOM SET
- SYB ANNIE KIDS BEDROOM SET
- SYB ANNIE LIVINGROOM SET
- SYB ANNIE OUTDOOR AND DINING
- SYB APERATURE SET
- SYB CATASTA PLATFORM SET
- SYB FLAVIE BAR SET
- SYB HAUSSMANN SET
- SYB MIROIR SET
- SYB SCALA SET
- SYB SHOPPING SET
- SYB TIPHAINE SET
- SYB
- TH ASH TRAY FILES
- TH ASH CC FILES
- TH PAGE CC AND TRAY FILES

EDIT - I added the names of the files to the link. I am pretty sure I got them all labeled correctly. :)
Thank you!!!

Reactions: PXLdust
Nov 15, 2020
Hi!!! Anyone can share this NOVVA ELO BATHROOM SET? It should be public, but I don't find any download link...

Nov 15, 2020

You can use UltraSurf 19.02, Google how to circumvent MEGA quotas with it, plenty of people use it. I use when I really want something.
Thank you!!! I'll look into that RN cuz I use MEGA for so many things - download series and whatnot and its so boring to have to wait, I used to use NINJAPROXY FREE VPN GOOGLE EXTENSION but google fucked it up and took it down, it was so good. I use betternet now but the speed is so slow...

Sakeena17

Nov 23, 2020
Hi all.

Would you be so kind to share AggressiveKitty and sets again please?

Thanks!

Reactions: home3423

herefurwicked

Mar 17, 2020
Nov 15, 2020
Guys, sorry to ask because I think it was already asked... Lumpinous Woohoo Wellness and Pregnancy Overhaul latest pretty please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes