Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

vanillarose

Jul 13, 2019
Does anyone have the 'normal' version of this mod (Wellness Pregnancy Overhaul v2.1)? I use WW so after doing some research it says not to use the Wonderful Compatible version which is the one that is posted.. Thanks Collesart22 for posting the one that you did tho! I'm sure lots of ppl will be downloading it :) So yea.. if you have it, I'd greatly appreciate it! Thank you so much in advance! <3

Also.. does anyone have this coffee cup from MaySims? I legit did the whole long ass registry thing and then I got to log in and it locks you from downloading from the site for 6 hours after you register. So irritating! If no one has it.. no big deal. I can wait.. just thought I'd ask ;)
It's on page 1228.

Reactions: nicki_jayne

leisap3

Aug 13, 2018
Hi guys, the strangest thing, this creator was supposed to release this whole set back in Nov, but I haven't seen them since they made this post. I sure hope that they are okay. Does anyone happen to have this whole set, please?
The links are there for the open and closed doors

Reactions: Beta50

leisap3

Aug 13, 2018
Quick question but in no hurry. I need some suggestions for WW animations that are more romantic for a project I'm doing. Much appreciated :love:

pixelplayer9

Aug 22, 2018
Here's some SFS invite codes!!

RandomTroll777

May 22, 2018
don't suppose anyone's got Jul_Haos's makeup that's locked to patreon? For example,
97 swatches is too good to pass up

I'm using simsdom and that site (both of which suck ass, but i don't have the money to support them just yet; i would love to, i love their makeup, but i just can't at the moment), and I'm just assuming it's locked to patreons only, since there's no other download button (unless the site is bugging for me for some stuff)

breezysmallz

Jul 28, 2020
Is custom content makeup necessary anymore after the new skin tone update? Can’t you just create your own makeup using the sliders now?

Nov 15, 2020
someone asked for this a few pages back.. here you go!! Happy New Year!!

View attachment 969388

Are you ready to party ? Are you ready to dream?
This set is very modular and can serve many purposes ! Neon lighted alphabet letters, tubes in various configurations to put horizontally, vertically, on the wall, on the ceiling, leaning on the floor... But also, cube, semicircle or house frame, and a lighted tunnel that can be walked under for a romantic setting... I also added a psychedelic recolor of the best plant you can find, one from the renwned Nynaevedesign. And last but not least, an animated and functional disco ball and laser emitter ! (warning: light flashing trigger)

DESCRIPTION
  • Includes 40 items
  • Everything is basegame compatible
  • Items are optimized: some are low poly, some a bit higher but never more than necessary. Higher items are: the liht tunnel (16k) and the plant (16k).
  • The plant is a recolor. You'll need to download the original mesh from NynaeveDesign's website (link under download)
  • The disco ball and the laser party emitter are functional and animated (the ball is slowly pivoting and emitting light flares while the laser... well emits laser.)
  • You can change the color of the neon by changing its color in live mode. The color of the tube will be the color of the light you choose !
OH MY GOD, THANK YOU SO MUCH, I ASKED FOR THIS, OMG OMG OMG, I LITERALLY SCREAMED!!!!! YOU'RE AWESOME!!!! Don't wanna abuse, but there is any chance you share these too, pretty please? THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!
1609712304502.png
1609712328729.png

Feb 27, 2020
Camping anyone? You can see the scope of the openness of this world I made. I actually thought about making a cabin in the woods but I might try and figure out how to add new lots to a world first. Adding new lots would give you a truly open world experience, with dumb loading screens lol. Basically like Sims 2... All these changes to Sims 4, lot resize/moving around, clearing out objects in a world etc plus world edit & TOOL has given new life to this game... Almost Sims 3 but not quite

01-03-21_5-33-27 PM.png 01-03-21_5-33-50 PM.png

Honeycrust

Aug 22, 2018
Camping anyone? You can see the scope of the openness of this world I made. I actually thought about making a cabin in the woods but I might try and figure out how to add new lots to a world first. Adding new lots would give you a truly open world experience, with dumb loading screens lol. Basically like Sims 2... All these changes to Sims 4, lot resize/moving around, clearing out objects in a world etc plus world edit & TOOL has given new life to this game... Almost Sims 3 but not quite

View attachment 970154 View attachment 970156
That's awesome looking. Kinda sad people have to hack and slice their game just to make it fun. I wish EA would add some in game functions to edit lot size and build custom lots on areas where you currently can't.

I never played Sims 3 much but I remember you could have a ton of control of making lots in a lot of areas of your choosing. Sims 4 has such limited control of how to shape your towns.

Is it really possible for you to build your own cabin in the woods?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes