Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

barbiesaresluts

Jun 22, 2020
Happy New Year!

Does anyone have and can share London by AggressiveKitty? I've been looking for it, I even tried the throwback machine/web archives of dwp.

Thank you. ♥

View attachment 968107 View attachment 968108

BEWARE; u will have to download 5GB cc, she's listed them all on notepad which is ridiculous because its so time consuming. I ended up deleting the file :( theirs literally 4 notepad texts full of links that aren't even clickable. lool

holycupcake

Jan 1, 2021
Their note felt very condescending :/ Didn’t like the tone at all but they do have a gorgeous bathroom set .... do you have it? Or their Freeman living room set?
I don't think this set is gorgeous :unsure: Pic looks like an edit and there is no any information... I wonder who can pledge to that crazy creator money to get not even something to download but only a hope to download something someday :rolleyes:

Reactions: breezysmallz

sandraa01

Sep 3, 2020
I have some goodies for you guys:
Winner9 Tiramisu bed:
Winner9 Eclipse bathroom:
Syboulette Scala:
Sorry for bothering you, but do you maybe have anything else of patreon stuff from winner9 like pastellini set, estet decor or wanderwall set. Thank you

Feb 27, 2020
Yo ppl there are color sliders for clothes and hair being made, not sure if you saw any of this or not but I wonder how many ppl are beta testing this shit on a $$ basis and how to leak it lmao

1809_1809

Aug 27, 2018
Sorry for bothering you, but do you maybe have anything else of patreon stuff from winner9 like pastellini set, estet decor or wanderwall set. Thank you
Does anyone have advent calendar 21 and 22 winner-9?
I uploaded these Winner9 items, plus items from nov/dec. If I forgot something let me know and I'll upload it! Enjoy!

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Yo ppl there are color sliders for clothes and hair being made, not sure if you saw any of this or not but I wonder how many ppl are beta testing this shit on a $$ basis and how to leak it lmao

oh thatll be good, thatll keep em busy for years as they re-release their old sh*t with new colour sliders.

Beta50

Nov 19, 2020
hey, something's wrong with the files - all the ones that I downloaded are only 1 kb so I'm pretty sure all of them are broken :(

also, the pages here are filling quickly these days so I'll try again - could someone please share the new Slox patreon cc? especially the kopo apato set with room-bound cc? I would so love to have it in my game :love:
I had to open the files up in a new tab and they downloaded fine for me. All of them have to be opened in a new tab.

Nov 15, 2020
Also I'm looking for Chingyu Updated Categorized Traits Picker (V3) and Updated 100 TRAITS BUNDLE_P3 Love Types V1.1 Added New Traits: Trust Issues by Lazurite, Baby Maker, Heartbreaker, Homewrecker . If anyone can share those, please do!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes