Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

feloosha

Dec 24, 2020
Dec 11, 2020
If you guys want to read some F*cked up drama. In my opinion, Patreon creators are getting out of hand with Elite bullsh*t. Patreon creators already keep cc permanently behind a paywall. now they are going one step further with "their" creations.

I don't know why but this really got under my skin. If they want to gain Patreon followers this is a bad way to get them. Because it leaves a negative impression, making "their" (EA enabled) CC being too exclusive and extreme. How they didn't think people would have a problem with this baffles me. they Deceive themselves into thinking this is good practice.

Okay, rant over. I normally never comment about Patreon no matter what, but this... it just urks me. I wish it didn't because its all so silly. (I don't even like the cc either. It looks well made. But, I don't even want it.) It's the principle behind it I guess.
The paywall discourse has reappeared on Tumblr again but this time with commentary from a well known permanent paywall creator and the creator that had a certain coronavirus ~sale~. It's honestly laughable to watch their supporters defend them in the comments.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Because they're the same thing. Custom Content = Modification to game. Script Mod = Modification to game.
Not the same... At least it's never been referenced that way. Mods change the functionality of the game. CC doesn't Therefore, mods "modify" the functionality of the game, and cc just sits there. Non functional. Big difference.

Feb 27, 2020
I don't think there are any scripters lurking in here but I'm trying to find the filename of objects in game, CAS and Build obj. Is that even possible lol? I mean shit you would think that should be easy enough to implement. I can get the tuning file ID and the basic class name of the fakka but I midget need the package filname and shit or whats the point lol

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Sims4imagination Update

Added Denis Richars and Maaria Fernanda Galvao

Thanks for Getting those posted :) I have a request to you or anyone that has Sims4imagination access
Emily Ratajkowski and Thanks (y);)

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
These may have already been posted or in Mega already - these just popped up on the Russian site last night so sharing.

Lupobianco (26.12.2020)
Anarcis Animations (25.12.2020)
Yrsa Animations (26.12.2020)
Azmodan22 Animations Gold (12/24/2020) N- R-

Feb 27, 2020
I don't think there are any scripters lurking in here but I'm trying to find the filename of objects in game, CAS and Build obj. Is that even possible lol? I mean shit you would think that should be easy enough to implement. I can get the tuning file ID and the basic class name of the fakka but I midget need the package filname and shit or whats the point lol
What I did figure out though is how to take a bunch of objects like a group you selected with TOOL and save that to a text file so you can load that file back into the game at any time and place it anywhere. What this means is I can make procedural cities at this point. Randomly fill in a world with buildings and trees based on these object snippits I save. Next would be streets, vehicles, street clutter all that shit done with a few clicks

fireprincess

Dec 29, 2020
Does anyone have any cosplay sets from Jay Bird the nerd, in particular, their monster high and ever after high sets. Or VariSimmer's Megurine Luka set. The download for the Megurine Luka set on paysitesmustbedestroyed doesn't seem to be properly working as I can't the files from the zip and yiff.party is down so I can't access any of the stuff from there. So it would mean a lot to me if someone were to give me their sets please and thank you.

Charles Vane

Formerly 'tkass'
Jul 10, 2019
Wonder how this thread managed to stray so far from mods to CC?
Probably because the modders and animation makers have lost enthusiasm to update their mods and animations so the the most active creators(CC) get more showtime.
I think it didn't help when a certain person helped organized this thread as a CC directory for Yiff which just encouraged more followers (lurkers) to share CC rather than the original intent of this thread (WW and MCCC and related content) by admins. All that extra attention from hyper-vigilant and greedy CC creators looking to nab leakers of their content put this forum at too high a risk for most of the original leakers who didn't want to get caught. Then the thread bloated with CC requests drove the admins away which halted any further discussions recruiting any new leakers for WW animations & related content when some dropped out. And they can't really have those discussions on discord now, can they? I don't think it's really a matter of losing enthusiasm. Afterall mods are still being updated in the Mega, but not sure anyone has noticed very few leakers will come to this forum to share. They just add their content to the mega like I do.

Bienebee

Jul 22, 2018
does anyone have and ,

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
For those that enjoy tormenting their sims -

Enlist in War Mod - This mod adds a new self-interaction to Sims to allow them to enlist in a war.

Essentially, Russian Roulette for your sims, 50% chance odds of dying but if you survive, you get a Veteran title and pension. Oh and of course PTSD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes