Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimsy

Jun 27, 2019
The paywall discourse has reappeared on Tumblr again but this time with commentary from a well known permanent paywall creator and the creator that had a certain coronavirus ~sale~. It's honestly laughable to watch their supporters defend them in the comments.
...Coronavirus...sale. Wat. Just. What. They're exploiting the coronavirus now?! There's no rock bottom for these people, is there. 7,600,000+ people are dead and these fuckers are using this for SALES?! Fuck them and the horse they rode.

Nov 15, 2020
I can appreciate that, but if you read the first page of this thread it isn't Down with Patreon nor meant to replace it. It was started as a place to share WW, its animations, MCCC and related content. Afterall, this is a sex forum. Idk why people don't get that. Ignorance truly is bliss, I guess.
OMG you're the owner of this shit? Ohhhhhh didn't know it. You want only sex stuff and no cc, right? Ohhhh, because barbie bodies are so cool with sex animati... :WaitWhat: crap!!!! Really you dont want cc and is agaisnt leaking paid cc? Oh my god, guys lets respect this person and STOP POSTING CC HERE. LOL :ROFLMAO:

Nov 15, 2020
Why not start your own thread and stop leeching off others? Oh I forgot that's what you do...Leech. I didn't realize I had such power to stop anyone from sharing anything nor did I suggest they do so. I merely pointed out, correctly, that this thread was started with a different intent. It appears your guilt ridden, leeching conscience has led you to the wrong conclusion regarding my statement. Or is it that god complex that makes you think you know my mind or its intentions? And all the damn drama that follows from sharing CC. It's nauseating!
And someone is doing that "psychological transferency" thing, you know, when you mirror yourself in someonelse... Is like a party is going on here and only ONE PERSON pops up to ruin it saying the music is too loud and is 3am and ppl should be on bed sucking their fingers like a baby, because who seems to have god complex here? No one is dumb to not notice your intentions LOL you know, interpretation is a skill ppl get, when you interpret things said, and if many ppl get the same meaning from someone words, guess what? Besides, you don't need to explicity say something to actually say it. This speech is usually what hyprocrits use, for instance, someone threatening someonelse:

A: "You know, many accidents can happen with a beautiful family like yours... would be terrible if in the middle of the night someone forgets a kettle on the stove and it causes a fire"
B: "Oh! Are you threatening me and my family?"
A: "How can you accuse me of such? I never said that"

:sneaky:

Nov 4, 2020
What I did figure out though is how to take a bunch of objects like a group you selected with TOOL and save that to a text file so you can load that file back into the game at any time and place it anywhere. What this means is I can make procedural cities at this point. Randomly fill in a world with buildings and trees based on these object snippits I save. Next would be streets, vehicles, street clutter all that shit done with a few clicks
That is legit so exciting - I’ve been watching you build your lots this past week and a half and it looks so full and rich already!!! This is all done via Arnie’s mod, yeah? To make your own?

Feb 27, 2020
That is legit so exciting - I’ve been watching you build your lots this past week and a half and it looks so full and rich already!!! This is all done via Arnie’s mod, yeah? To make your own?
Actually I barely use Arnies tool. It does help though and pushed me to edit the worlds. What I do to add buildings is use an empty lot and the build menu, it's much easier to weed thru and it has search. I then use TOOL to place things & wrote a python script to save everything placed into a text file so if I have to start a new save I dont lose everything. That script is going to be the basis of what I talked about making random cities. I just have to make it easy to use haha

Nov 4, 2020
Also, regarding the little kerfuffle above - how dare there be non-sexual content!! (I jest, I jest. I do both - mainly cuz I want both and because both cc and mods drastically improve gameplay.)

Yeah. I don't lose any sleep over it that's for sure
it depends - when a huge portion of creators steal sculpts and meshes from other games and thusly make a profit off of IP that isn’t theirs (including the assets in items such as paintings by fine artists, Disney logo/ip, et cetera without the proper royalty license) Well... an eye for an eye, they say.

I’ve sincerely thought about making a list of content creators that utilize Disney and Ghibli IP in their cc without the proper licensing and then sending the evidence to corporate, along with how much money they’re making. If these cc creators who steal from actual artists via google (yes, I can tell, I see the artifacting in their shitty editing), then I’m content with allowing massive corporations to squeeze them once they’re aware. If I have to pay for royalty licensing fees, then so do these supposed creators. Otherwise they’re just a thief. ;)

Feb 27, 2020
Also, regarding the little kerfuffle above - how dare there be non-sexual content
Yeah someone said there's more important shit to worry about. Lets think on that one and maybe midget mud wrestling too and forget the rest of this bullshit lol. Post sims and lot builds like before. That shit was dope

I’ve sincerely thought about making a list of content creators that utilize Disney and Ghibli IP in their cc without the proper licensing and then sending the evidence to corporate
Sounds like too much work lol. I just let them cry and keep on doin my thang

Nov 4, 2020
Sounds like too much work lol. I just let them cry and keep on doin my thang
God, it is. Without the details, I dealt with a literal art thief with in regards to small business - and the amount of dissallusionment was... oof.

But, on one hand, since it’s a very real risk artists take - is making anything with Disney IP... have had ppl I know irl threatened by them. So the petty part in my soul is like hahahaha

Nov 4, 2020
Since we’re on the topic of nsfw - one thing I’ve had a hard time finding was animation that looked moderately okay with large/fat/plus sized sims - I haven’t dug deeply, but has anyone chanced on creators that actually pay attention to morphs?

Moonny

May 12, 2018
Since we’re on the topic of nsfw - one thing I’ve had a hard time finding was animation that looked moderately okay with large/fat/plus sized sims - I haven’t dug deeply, but has anyone chanced on creators that actually pay attention to morphs?
Animations in ts4 can't take morphs into account because the game doesn't have collision detection technology.
If animations are made for fat sims, there will be issues such as hovering hands when used by slim sims. If they are made for slim sims, there will be clipping when fat sims use them... They would need to make separate animations for each body type and, since that would be too much work and most people play with sims that look like top models, animators just make what will work for the majority.
And all that without taking into account the possible body type combinations of fat+slim sim, fat+fat, slim+slim and all the other variations for 2+ participants... as I said, too much work and probably nobody is willing to do it

Last edited:

hereforthecc

Nov 18, 2020
People actually came here since Yiff.party is down and PMBD is not updating anymore. Also, there are multiple discord servers but most of them are not good organized or get taken down. So in the meantime most cc enthusiast got redirected to this forum. Calling people 12 because they don't agree on your pettiness is also immature. Get a grip, go take a walk and stop being so butt-hurted for people sharing cc. Just because it's a sex forum doesn't mean people can't share non-sex related mods/cc... because as I can recall, MCCC isn't a sex mod.
As soon as the new Yiff is live, you will see most cc enthusiast gone from this forum probably.

Nov 15, 2020
What are you? 12? Panicking someone will take your toys away?

I think you're confused. A hypocrite says/peaches one thing and does/believes the opposite. I stand behind what I say. They're facts. The type of person you're referring to is an insidious manipulator. I haven't threatened anyone here blatantly nor by implication.

Case in point.

You're 12. It's not your fault. know better going forward. that's all you can do.

See, you're catching on already. So why all the drama and misinterpretation? No one has taken your toys away. You could spend all your anxiety setting up your own thread, Discord server, and mega account. Then drama all you want about how this Patreon and that Patreon does this and that. blah, blah, blah. Then we won't have to read your incessant whining. Then puberty hits and you're bound to get worse.
I'm the one 12, ok, this is legit what ppl without argument go when they, omg, have 0/zero/non argument. Again, you're transfering because you're not seeing your toys around so much as before - or maybe, in a more organized way when you're lazy to search for what you want. As you can see on the following comments, more ppl see that you're the one freakin' out.

1609811328299.png

mimsy

Jun 27, 2019
People actually came here since Yiff.party is down and PMBD is not updating anymore. Also, there are multiple discord servers but most of them are not good organized or get taken down. So in the meantime most cc enthusiast got redirected to this forum. Calling people 12 because they don't agree on your pettiness is also immature. Get a grip, go take a walk and stop being so butt-hurted for people sharing cc. Just because it's a sex forum doesn't mean people can't share non-sex related mods/cc... because as I can recall, MCCC isn't a sex mod.
As soon as the new Yiff is live, you will see most cc enthusiast gone from this forum probably.
MTE. And it's not like the sex stuff isn't being shared anymore - it's shared as actively and as regularly as ever. In addition to that, we also get the non-sex stuff. So what the hell are you complaining about, tkass? HAVING MORE STUFF TO CHOOSE FROM?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes