Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunni_dip72

Mar 12, 2020
Well there is two solutions to the CC hijack. I mentioned one of them a few weeks back. Make another Yiff for CC and/or a seperate thread for CC in this forum. Or you can make another forum elsewhere and share it all there. Better make sure it's a forum based in MF russia tho haha. Or find out where this forum hosts... You need a server that says fuck off to DMCA crap and doesn't cost an arm, leg, midget and two goats
Lmmfao not the midget and 2 goats (hilarious)!!!!!!!!!!!

Feb 27, 2020
Lmmfao not the midget and 2 goats (hilarious)!!!!!!!!!!!
Servers can sometimes cost a small country with a midget dictator... CIgars are out of this world but fuck that cost

Seriously tho yall need to zip it and come up with a solution so everyone stops bitchin and we can get back to business. I'm in the pimp business with a midget harem but thats beside the point. Need help setting up a forum hit me up. I ran my own computer company for years doing repair and web development but I wont need to code shit. Plenty of stuff to yank off Sourceforge or Github. Prolly one of you can set that shit up its easy peazy. Someone yapped about a new yiff? Will it have a forum? If so problem solved

gremmie

Jun 4, 2017
Could everyone please stop telling everyone else what to do?
Notice please I am asking.
I rather this thread not be locked due to a flame war.

I am grateful to the mods that this thread has been allowed to go on and on as it has.
This thread is also a help me wtf did EA do this time my mods don't work thread every time there is a new patch.
A lot of stuff is tolerated here but I am not used to seeing personal attacks.
I do not care for it and I don't think it belongs here at all.

HeliosPirate

Dec 6, 2017
Actually the name of the thread is :

"
The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]
"

As far as i know, mod refers to all kind of game modification, and custom contents of any kinds are part of it.

Moreover, you're not the OP so you don't have the right to decide what people should share or not share. If you don't like the content in this thread, then make your own, or just move on.

herefurwicked

Mar 17, 2020
FTFY! Hear hear, my good man! I agree! Let the people eat CC!
Seriously! I definitely agree with the correction because everyone else is on board with the changes. Some people just have this need to feel as if they have their own little fiefdom when really they're just the disagreeable sort who lack actual power in all facets of their lives. Anyways, they're not going to ruin the fun with their little tantrums and foot stamping.

Cheers to the CC and to everyone nice on here!

em0rt41

Apr 4, 2020
Also, regarding the little kerfuffle above - how dare there be non-sexual content!! (I jest, I jest. I do both - mainly cuz I want both and because both cc and mods drastically improve gameplay.)

it depends - when a huge portion of creators steal sculpts and meshes from other games and thusly make a profit off of IP that isn’t theirs (including the assets in items such as paintings by fine artists, Disney logo/ip, et cetera without the proper royalty license) Well... an eye for an eye, they say.

I’ve sincerely thought about making a list of content creators that utilize Disney and Ghibli IP in their cc without the proper licensing and then sending the evidence to corporate, along with how much money they’re making. If these cc creators who steal from actual artists via google (yes, I can tell, I see the artifacting in their shitty editing), then I’m content with allowing massive corporations to squeeze them once they’re aware. If I have to pay for royalty licensing fees, then so do these supposed creators. Otherwise they’re just a thief. ;)
Want to advise you that if anyone manages to get big dogs in this fight, they will cease and desist EA's ass to the ground and you can tell bye bye to CC forever. EA will mess with the game in a way that CC will break it. Just enjoy the ride while it lasts, since everything must eventually meet its end.

Last edited:

mimsy

Jun 27, 2019
Could everyone please stop telling everyone else what to do?
Notice please I am asking.
I rather this thread not be locked due to a flame war.

I am grateful to the mods that this thread has been allowed to go on and on as it has.
This thread is also a help me wtf did EA do this time my mods don't work thread every time there is a new patch.
A lot of stuff is tolerated here but I am not used to seeing personal attacks.
I do not care for it and I don't think it belongs here at all.
I concur. We're all getting something out of it. Be happy that you have it.

Nov 4, 2020
Want to advise you that if anyone manages toget big dogs in this fight, they will cease and desist EA's ass to the ground and you can tell bye bye to CC forever. EA will mess with the game in a way that CC will break it. Just enjoy the ride bro.
That’s the ploy, EA knows, without doubt, that they have an audience that pays money to play with CC - you can bet anything you have that EA (in the pocket of Disney already) will personally target the individuals that have their big brother mad.

I’ve seen this happen, irl, in the animation industry and subsidiary contacts.

Nov 4, 2020
Animations in ts4 can't take morphs into account because the game doesn't have collision detection technology.
If animations are made for fat sims, there will be issues such as hovering hands when used by slim sims. If they are made for slim sims, there will be clipping when fat sims use them... They would need to make separate animations for each body type and, since that would be too much work and most people play with sims that look like top models, animators just make what will work for the majority.
And all that without taking into account the possible body type combinations of fat+slim sim, fat+fat, slim+slim and all the other variations for 2+ participants... as I said, too much work and probably nobody is willing to do it
God damned collision -shakes fist- If that was anything... that’s what I’d wish for in TS5... bcuz... just imagine... the ability to clap cheeks in game. ❣

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
...Coronavirus...sale. Wat. Just. What. They're exploiting the coronavirus now?! There's no rock bottom for these people, is there. 7,600,000+ people are dead and these fuckers are using this for SALES?! Fuck them and the horse they rode.
You have ...issues.. (you should see his reply to my polite private post and you'd understand)

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes