Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

caaar

Apr 21, 2020
does anyone have it? WINTER TALE: NORTHERNSIBERIAWINDS and OBSCURUS

boomshow

Dec 11, 2020
Does anyone know why my sims dont want to do certain stuff sometimes, like it'll show a bubble on top of their head with footsteps & an exclamation point even trying to send them to sleep and i have them living on one of the city living base game apartments so idk what's going on cause nothing is in their way it'll just do it at times :(also when my sim goes to her acting career & I have to get her in hair & makeup nothing changes she stays the same

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Does anyone know why my sims dont want to do certain stuff sometimes, like it'll show a bubble on top of their head with footsteps & an exclamation point even trying to send them to sleep and i have them living on one of the city living base game apartments so idk what's going on cause nothing is in their way it'll just do it at times :(also when my sim goes to her acting career & I have to get her in hair & makeup nothing changes she stays the same
that sounds like there is a pathway issue and the Sim cant walk to where ever it is that you want to send em. Do keep in mind, they're not the sharpest tools out there, even if there appears to be a pathway.

CMH

Dec 27, 2017
Does anyone have these mods by these creators?

DakotaSan

Nov 27, 2020
Hi guys.

Colores Urbanos

Hello there! do you happen to have this hairstyle from Colores Urbanos lying around? I will be grateful if you share :giggle:
P12WhP45l7E.jpg

Reactions: vaguinhoguardian

mimsy

Jun 27, 2019
GPME-GOLD MAKEUP SET CC32 (21.12.2020)

GPME-GIFT HNY2021 MAKEUP SET (02.01.2021)

GPME-GOLD F-Eyebrows G18 (03.01.2021)

Between the Curbs links above and your Goppolsme stuff now I am feeling spoiled. <3 Thank you!
Also, do you happen to have more Goppolsme stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes