Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 15, 2020
Lol are we the stealers ?:unsure:
thats 100% bullshit
because EVEN if the mesh is done in outside softwares, and the package format is used by other games, the alpha mesh 100% exclusive and all the shit their describe still needs to replace an original vanilla mesh in S4STUDIO to work to TS4
there aint other way of doing that but clonning a stupid object or clothing and replacing the files
besides, EVERYONE KNOWS the meshes would be useless if there was no TS4 GAMES, or you guys have seen any patreon creator make their exclusive cc available not only to TS4 but other games? as secondlife or whatever
this is pure bullshit saying the mesh could be used to many other games

PXLdust

Mar 2, 2020
to get the tray files free

- to get the cc for the build here.

1609859873021.png

Thought I would share this its free to the public now and I absolutely love it so much that I thought I would share it with you all.

Edit-

Other CC You Need:
AggressiveKitty:
Building Diva:
Leo Sims - Misc Decor:
Eniosta:
HEL Studio:
Ruby Red:
Syboulette:

*this is the needed Patreon CC, I am pretty sure all of the needed CC has been leaked already here or on VK. Anyway. I love vintage vibes for sims, especially when it's quality free Patreon.

Feb 27, 2020
Does anyone know why my sims dont want to do certain stuff sometimes, like it'll show a bubble on top of their head with footsteps & an exclamation point even trying to send them to sleep and i have them living on one of the city living base game apartments so idk what's going on cause nothing is in their way it'll just do it at times :(also when my sim goes to her acting career & I have to get her in hair & makeup nothing changes she stays the same
Yeah this Snowy update introduced a bunch of new bugs and simulation/autonomy is one of em. It's been changed a bit. It almost appears at an attempt at fixing it/reducing lag but meh lol. I need to release the code I'm working on and will soon it helps with a bunch of this garbage but I am still working out all the bugs. But in the meantime use reset sim

Milkyegg

Jul 10, 2019
If I understood correctly, this permits you extracting the mods(CC) imbued into CC files is that it or am I going crazy? I'm asking because I'm new and I would like to know if this tool could speed it up Sim acquisition since I would only need the Tray files, is that it. Correct if I'm wrong, I'm new and I'm looking to cut corners.
I got it a few days ago and I'm almost sure that it copys all the cc and the sims and all there outfits into a zip and it does not take the mods out of you're mod folder it just simply makes a copy of it

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Emily can be found in the . The S4I Sims from around 2020 can be found in the mega folder. Older in the booty. And in the Mega, I think there is a txt link to Mediafire for 2019 uploads.
Thanks, i need to get all these links together so it will cut down on my asking for Stuff (y) :ROFLMAO: "since its already out there"

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
OK, just wondering if there is a MOD that gives every sim, living in a house a cooking of level 7 or higher. Anytime i start a new game and go visit someone they start a fire. Gets annoying having to always visit, then change there skill levels so not to start a fire. :D

Olethros

Aug 10, 2017
OK, just wondering if there is a MOD that gives every sim, living in a house a cooking of level 7 or higher. Anytime i start a new game and go visit someone they start a fire. Gets annoying having to always visit, then change there skill levels so not to start a fire. :D
You could use UI extensions and then its just a right-click away on the skills tab. I think MCCC also has a setting that modifies the chances of fire. There are also fireproof traits you may use.

Reactions: TiŊaSŊow

feloosha

Dec 24, 2020
You know what? Grafity's right. Rules?! Who needs 'em! And in the spirit of anarchy and capitalism, let's stretch the fuck out of this $5.
View attachment 971742
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I just pledged to them on the first to share all their shit but if you already are pledged, I'll find someone new for next month! Gotta get as much as possible out of patreon.

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
You could use UI extensions and then its just a right-click away on the skills tab. I think MCCC also has a setting that modifies the chances of fire. There are also fireproof traits you may use.
Ok, i'll look closer into MCCC and UI, didn't think i missed that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes