Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bienebee

Jul 22, 2018
by does anyone have this please and thank you

Nov 15, 2020
Thx sweet pea this will allow me to make different cities and keep those sims there as per my story and can rotate play without my other sims showing up, which breaks immersion obviously
Sorry to bother, but there is any chance of you sharing the model sim in your avatar? It's VERY weird and bizarre how she looks like me :eek: seriously... and as I never managed to make a proper simself, somehow you did and I'm astonished.

Nov 15, 2020
BTW, someone knows of a place that has old/retired Akisima stuff to download or maybe that has those? Because altho the site is online and many things are there yet to download, I noticed that many content were removed from there...

D

Deleted member 3137218

I just read all the drama on Tumblr and Twitter about this subject. My thoughts are this: (not that anyone cares, but something to think about)

First, The sims team members from twitter (including the debatable "real or fake" message convo) should not be giving any LEGAL advice. It's just "their thoughts and opinion" One of them even stated it was "their thoughts". ONLY the LEGAL Dept of Sims should address such questions and Speak for sims. Those Sims employees are not from that department therefore have no right to say what Sims Legal process/guidelines would be exactly.

Second, Once you log into sims you click to agree to the terms of the agreement. This clearly states in small print, anything created for Sims from outside Sims can be taken, modified, used Ect... by EA. You are agreeing to give all control of/ rights to anything produced to the EA. So, in fact, the statement is that it's the "Creator content" and they have "total rights" to it, which is not actually correct. They are what is called "fanart" you have to use sims in order for it to work. It has no use outside of Sims. This falls under "fanart" and you forfeit rights (once you click on terms of the agreement to play sims).

Third, EA's LEGAL Department has precedence over this subject Since Sims is apart of EA. NONE of these "Creators" are asking or pursuing information from the actual Legal departments of EA or Sims.
If they did, they would realize all their " I own the rights" would be debunked and they could no longer deceive themselves into believing what they are doing is 100 percent ok.
they keep referring to those old screenshots from a) a person who no longer works for EA, and b) a developer who is not a lawyer and it's bizarre. if you try to search that forum post, that entire thread is deleted, more or less implying that it is not an official stance. and that original forum post more or less implies that a small / reasonable donation is acceptable to offset costs. the issue came with people bloodsucking opportunists abusing what is considered a reasonable donation, patreon's annoying tier system, and these people took it to mean paying for custom content (ie where patreon exclusives came about).

they know their stuff is not worth sticking around for a year, so they keep changing their tiers and offering even less content per month, and their subscribers cling to the hope that maybe this month's offering is worth the money (more often than not, it is not). it's a gross abuse of who patreon was originally intended for. it's upsetting because i see how this site is used by content creators and artists outside of the sims and it's eye opening!

i wish they would go after the worst offenders but it is not financially prudent for them to do so. EA knows mods extend the life of their game (which is why people are still playing sims 2 and 3) so they won't cut out mods entirely, unfortunately. but with how digital IP laws in each country are changing, and how we no longer completely "own" much of anything within this domain, that change might come soon.

these patreon exclusive people know they cannot do much outside of this game, if they could, they would expand their horizons elsewhere like many others have. it's why so many of the worst offenders have resorted to bullying, crying about THEIR PROPERTY (that they either stole or converted from someone else with talent), making rant posts like what graffity did, doxxing and blacklisting ppl who paid for and opted to share their content with friends and others, spending hours sending out DMCA notices, etc. they can't do much else in life nor do they have much going for them outside of this game. and when this game has gone the way of sims 2 and 3, they'll be done.

Charles Vane

Formerly 'tkass'
Jul 10, 2019
MickCasanova you might know this
Is there a mod that keeps residential sims in the worlds they live. NPC's and homeless are ok to do walkbys or show up at venues but I want something that keeps ressies in the worlds I plop em down in. Like Willow Creek households stay in Willow Creek and go to venues only in Willow Creek. Any and all homeless sims however do like normal
laughingdead Zero has a couple of walkby overhauls, maybe you've find useful. Zero_walkby_overhauls.zip

boomshow

Dec 11, 2020
Yeah this Snowy update introduced a bunch of new bugs and simulation/autonomy is one of em. It's been changed a bit. It almost appears at an attempt at fixing it/reducing lag but meh lol. I need to release the code I'm working on and will soon it helps with a bunch of this garbage but I am still working out all the bugs. But in the meantime use reset sim
thank you I'll try that :giggle:

Reactions: MollyMessMaker

boomshow

Dec 11, 2020
that sounds like there is a pathway issue and the Sim cant walk to where ever it is that you want to send em. Do keep in mind, they're not the sharpest tools out there, even if there appears to be a pathway.
yes idk what's going on but it'll just do it sometimes its frustrating cause nothing is in their way

CYBERMINDXXX

Nov 4, 2019
I've read some concerns over the last few pages that people aren't putting enough adult content in here so I'll try to deprave this thread somewhat with a couple slooty but classy pics.

This first pic is where the chosen ones get placed into cages in a special basement deep underground (for their own safety of course). I built this compound hidden away in Sylvan Glade, there is no rescue for them in this place. The second is my dream girl, Jaynette Leno and her sexy friend Charlette Gravypants, they are both millionaires and smoking hot.
View attachment 971791 View attachment 971792
What the f**K are these things!!!!!! LET ME GUESS, THERE'S A MEME ON REDDIT GOING ON? INTERESTING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes