Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OhHeyKira

Mar 15, 2019
Anyone a patron of katesimblr? Looking for this lot I know she used to eventually put her builds up for free but lately shes been shifting to patreon only

Reactions: Chihuahuana

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Ok. I seem to have no idea how to use these efficiently.
I installed wickedwhims but I seem to be unable to use it in the game. I did pick on the choices to enable mods in the game options. But nothing. What am I doing wrong?

badsanta88

Nov 16, 2020
hey, something's wrong with the files - all the ones that I downloaded are only 1 kb so I'm pretty sure all of them are broken :(

also, the pages here are filling quickly these days so I'll try again - could someone please share the new Slox patreon cc? especially the kopo apato set with room-bound cc? I would so love to have it in my game :love:
I've all slox new cc (KEM, Range, Tasty, Capsule) except Kopo =(, that set looks dope af, probably the best modern Japanese interior set for sims 4 that I've ever seen :oops:

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
I installed wickedwhims but I seem to be unable to use it in the game. I did pick on the choices to enable mods in the game options. But nothing. What am I doing wrong?
If you're unfamiliar with how to use mods in the Sims 4. I highly recommend checking out this . If you are just having issues on how to use WickedWhims, then I recommend checking out the .

Reactions: PXLdust
Nov 17, 2020
Be careful where you put the mod be careful not to put it more than one subfolder deep so /mods/ or /mods/wickedwhims is okay but not /mods/something/wickedwhims/

also make sure you enabled script mods along with custom content in your settings

Reactions: PXLdust
Feb 27, 2020
I am so close to figuring out how to add new lots to a world but each attempt ends up with an eternal loading screen or script errors. I thought about duplicating a lot in a save file but that won't work because the save file refers to the world file for lot position and size. It's pretty straight forward how to add a new lot in S4S by editing the world file, or so I thought. What pisses me is there are modders out there who fucking know how to do this and they are being completely eyes only about this shit. You know it's to sell CAW 2.0 when they drop it and they WILL drop it, just how much are they gonna charge for it haha

Not that it matters. It will end up here and then in my hands FOR FREE :ROFLMAO:

I know I'm relentless and eventually will figure that shit out and I will drop that bomb right here for everyone to see

breezysmallz

Jul 28, 2020
I am so close to figuring out how to add new lots to a world but each attempt ends up with an eternal loading screen or script errors. I thought about duplicating a lot in a save file but that won't work because the save file refers to the world file for lot position and size. It's pretty straight forward how to add a new lot in S4S by editing the world file, or so I thought. What pisses me is there are modders out there who fucking know how to do this and they are being completely eyes only about this shit. You know it's to sell CAW 2.0 when they drop it and they WILL drop it, just how much are they gonna charge for it haha

Not that it matters. It will end up here and then in my hands FOR FREE :ROFLMAO:

I know I'm relentless and eventually will figure that shit out and I will drop that bomb right here for everyone to see
Midget are you just building new lots on the plots available or are you trying to replace the default buildings that come with each world?

Feb 27, 2020
Midget are you just building new lots on the plots available or are you trying to replace the default buildings that come with each world?
I already did both those things. What I'm trying to do is add NEW lots that never were in the game to begin with. I really am baffled though as to why it won't work. Hidden somewhere is a reference to all lots in the game and I need to find that. I found the world Map but all that shit does is tell the game how to lay out the UI. That's what I think will let this happen but who knows maybe all those chumps are blowing smoke up our asses and there really is no way to add new lots. The game might have that shit hardcoded

Feb 27, 2020
To replace the buildings you delete everything in World Data under the last ObjectData entry. There will be a list of objects in there. Thats all the default buildings, trees, fences and street lights. It also has the skybox and effects for the world so if you wanna leave in say spawners, the shit your sim finds you gotta skip those. The other place is in World Object Data under any of the lots with an ID not Lot 0. Edit both Objects and ObjectsNoScript. To kill routing you have to look up the ID for both World Data and World Object Data in file cruiser. You get a Lot Footprint def to add. You have to wipe those and set them to the size of the world. They are simply points that define a no routing mesh. One is for the camera the other is for go here. Once you do all that you end up with a completely empty world you can walk you silly ass anywhere on haha. Fill it with buildings from build mode and tool that shit around

boomshow

Dec 11, 2020
I hear ya, I got a similar situation with a bathroom that for some odd reason some sims just cant escape from while others have no issues entering and leaving. And no, it's nothing to do with locked doors lol. (although that might be for you?)
No it's not locked doors for me neither lol & it just does it sometimes trying to get them to do certain stuff like sleep, get something to eat etc

D

Deleted member 3137218

please do bc the person who made the royalty mod has been teasing CAW for almost a year. if it's that easy to do, i'd rather get the knowledge for free vs waiting.

Feb 27, 2020
the person who made the royalty mod has been teasing CAW for almost a year
What's this about? Is there something posted about this? Someone is using an actual CAW tool? Mostly what I've seen is some modders saying it can't be done and others saying they know how to but never tell anyone how they did it lol. And rumors that a CAW is being made. I seriously wouldn't doubt one is already made and they are hoarding it like EA does theirs.

Someone needs to spy up on this motherfucker if he is using a CAW, get to be his best friend and shit then get that MF tool and post it here. A true Sim community hero fightin the good fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes