Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bergdorfsims

Oct 23, 2020
Simphonyxoxo
SakuraFlora
Moriel

Hey loves, I am glad you all like my content but please don't make me lock my content as "exclusive for each month" again because it is unfair to both me & my patrons. Just pledge once, get what you want and enjoy your games. No Patreon creator's content is essential to play the game so please respect the creators who make your game playable and do not steal their content. I release free stuff too so if you don't decide to pay for your cc you can still enjoy my content in your games.

Here is the post for any of you who want to bring up the misinformation regarding EA Guidelines

bergdorfsims

Oct 23, 2020
I humbly request and :giggle:
Hey I replied to someone else on this, not sure if you can see it but I humbly request you to respect our work :giggle:

My Patreon cc is not essential for you to enjoy your game and I release free content every month too. If you really like my content you can pledge once and get them or just enjoy free content I offer for everyone.

Here is a post from grafity regarding Patreon cc and EA so you can read it if you wanna bring up EA regulations

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 27, 2020
ah it's a world edit mod. my mistake but the ability to just edit areas / change size etc is a dream for someone like me.
Oh yeah all that I can do. I briefly wrote how to do it in a post earlier. It's not hard at all once you do it a few times
If you want a world file edited I can do it for you too just lemme know which world. Placing the lots and resizing is prolly the hardest part. I would screenshot the area you want edited (birds eye view) and marker off where you want lots placed ya know draw me some squares in photoshop or paint lol

2jays7879

Dec 15, 2018
Yeah, for some reason it’s recognizing each folder as the sum of its contents (makes sense) - but I can’t get in to snag each file from each folder, and trying to download the folder is prompting me with the “u need premium” advert.
Gotcha! I was only able to get the lot files. I gave up on the Mods. I wasn't paying $90 for a service I know I won't use.

bergdorfsims

Oct 23, 2020
Feb 27, 2020
You probably know about Arnie he did a cool mod for open worlds and a new world so I love seeing people create new worlds for everyone since EA said no
Yeah I use his tool some. It's rough so I end up using build mode because it has a search and TOOL and I made a few scripts to save the worlds I edit so I dont lose anything. I'm working on a script that will auto fill worlds in python with buildings and decorations based on a layout of sorts. Thats on the table right now so idk if it will come about but it seems likely

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
My Patreon cc is not essential for you to enjoy your game and I release free content every month too. Sharing content someone is offering for a price is stealing and I am sure you are better than that. If you really like my content you can pledge once and get them or just enjoy free content I offer for everyone.
Look I respect the fact that creating new meshes and textures is not easy work, it takes time and I honestly don't mind people charging for decent CC or mods, that said you will never stop someone from pledging and sharing it and in turn others downloading that for free. There is no getting around this and tbh you shouldn't even worry about it, the more your work gets around free or not the more the word spreads (assuming your content is quality) and will in turn bring in more people who will pledge.

bergdorfsims

Oct 23, 2020
Yeah I use his tool some. It's rough so I end up using build mode because it has a search and TOOL and I made a few scripts to save the worlds I edit so I dont lose anything. I'm working on a script that will auto fill worlds in python with buildings and decorations based on a layout of sorts. Thats on the table right now so idk if it will come about but it seems likely
Good luck to you I hope that works out, there are lots of deco building cc so maybe you could even place them

DakotaSan

Nov 27, 2020
I don't get why you are making bold remarks like this against me I simply expressed my opinion regarding a topic involving me. I don't think anyone's losing sleep over stopping it these things happen but instead of undermining creators whose cc you ask for maybe you can be respectful you know?
it's probably time to end this circus, a waste of time for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes