Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DakotaSan

Nov 27, 2020
LOL christ, trust me we notice when you post the same message with 3 huge images over and over.
there are a lot of people who post identical messages here, but why exactly did your pointless attention fall on me :з don't pretend to be an important person here, it doesn't suit you, you look idiotically stupid :*

• Angry
Reactions: Brownie67

feloosha

Dec 24, 2020
Patreon, and other sites that cater to content creators ability to charge a fee for the items they create, are not the entire issue. Human nature, and psychology are strongly at play here. The proof is apparent in most of what is released by the modding and content community under the umbrella of these pay sites. Most of it is pure garbage. It's people's need to have what is otherwise unattainable except for a fee, that is the key here. (This psychology is very similar to that of loot boxes.) If it were all "free", 99% of modders and content creators would be gone over night. As long as there is someone willing to pay for something, even if it's complete trash, this will continue. And there's no shortage of fools willing to pay, just as there are no shortage of "snake oil" salesmen willing to take your money. (EA comes to mind) Places like Patreon know this. It's part of their business model. People will spend money on anything whether it's bullshit or not. Case in point, Belle Delphine's bath water. Really? WTF?! Patreon is in a win win for its self. They could care less about you, me, or anyone else. They are in it for the money, and nothing more. They have tapped into the vast abyss of free money from idiots eager to give it away. As for most of the content creators, they are just a guilty of this. They know most of what they "create" is trash, but as long as we are willing to pay for it, they will keep doing it.
I think you're spot on. Someone linked a tumblr post a few pages back (I think) where someone spoke on this, and mentioned that people could instead support creators who either have Patreon but keep all of their releases free, or release them after a few weeks and have no exclusive content. Obviously that still creates the issue of paid content, and you'll always have people willing to pay for that exclusive content regardless, so what can ya do.

And lmao at the bath water trend, too fucking true.

feloosha

Dec 24, 2020
there are a lot of people who post identical messages here, but why exactly did your pointless attention fall on me :з don't pretend to be an important person here, it doesn't suit you, you look idiotically stupid :*
I mean I've told the same to a few people, posting over and over does nothing, if someone has what you want they'll say so. It has nothing to do with you specifically. I don't particularly think I'm important or feel stupid but go off I guess.

magde

Mar 28, 2020
Hi, does anyone have ddarkstonee's N17 Eyelids? It would be greatly appreciated!

RainGolucky

Jun 28, 2019
I'm gonna ask again for Chingyu Updated Categorized Traits Picker (V3) and Updated 100 TRAITS BUNDLE_P3 Love Types V1.1 Added New Traits: Trust Issues by Lazurite, Baby Maker, Heartbreaker, Homewrecker and also today he released the other of his mods, an add-on for setting all my custom traits as club requirement If anyone can share those, please do!!!
Here ya go.

Nov 15, 2020
Sorry about the silly gay comments eariler... whenever I think guru's and cc creator paywalls, the gay thoughts begin to float through my mind.

I just wasn't sure if bergdorfsims wanted to insert himself inside me or not. I guess we are good now. It's kinda weird how we started out as enemies, then became friends so fast, it's really the magic of the internet when things like this happen.

I also love his patreon site and the paywalls, it has tegridy.
OMG, I CAN'T EVEN... you're fuckin fuckin funny. But oohhh you were afraid of being inserted? :ROFLMAO: lol jk, all respect, you deserve it. Keep posting, your sarcasm is refreshing.

bergdorfsims

Oct 23, 2020
Seriously man, you're so fuckin funny... Besides, is incredible how everything nowadays, specially in TS4COMMUNITY, no matter what topic is, somehow always the toxic ppl manage to end up with "you're homophobic" to whomever doesn't agree with whatever shit they're saying... Always ends up in the same way: RED FLAG HOMOPHOBIA. Seriously, you guys gotta be more creative when trying to vilanize someone.
Dude I didn't randomly say he was homophobic if you read what he said and agree with it yikes. Keep things light spirited it is just content for a game it is not that deep to attack people over it

Reactions: Belondin
Nov 15, 2020
Ok so, in order to please everyone, here comes a NSFW request that I've been looking for ages - and if it's in the forum's Mega folder please let me know, because I'm probably too dumb to find it, cuz I tried and got nothing. So it's SugarBabySims stuff:

1609950866278.png 1609950975142.png
PACKS 1, 2 and 3 of REALISTIC PUSSY

1609950919197.png
CHEERLEADER STUFF PACK

bergdorfsims

Oct 23, 2020
Sorry about the silly gay comments eariler... whenever I think guru's and cc creator paywalls, the gay thoughts begin to float through my mind.

I just wasn't sure if bergdorfsims wanted to insert himself inside me or not. I guess we are good now. It's kinda weird how we started out as enemies, then became friends so fast, it's really the magic of the internet when things like this happen.

I also love his patreon site and the paywalls, it has tegridy.
Yeah it's all love between us, see you at Thanksgiving xx

bergdorfsims

Oct 23, 2020
OMG how can you distort so much what someone says? He wasn't saying gay in terms of sexual orientations, whotheheck knows what are the gurus sexual orientation? I agree it wasn't much wise to use "gay" word as meaning something offensive, but we all know that it's still a word that means some sort of stereotypes, for instance, someone with feminine characteristics, which means, someone delicate, sensible and fragile, which is also something we know is not 100% appliable, not to gay ppl, nor to women, because 1 - those attributes can be positive and 2 - even gay, feminine or women can be the opposite of it. The guy was just kidding and mocking you. DUH.
Hey I don't get what you are pressed about but we sorted things out, I think their comment was still not alright like I joke around too but there has to be a line I just said the fact that if they are gay or not has nothing to do with this and if you can't agree with that then I'm not gonna try to convince you

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes