Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

꧁KymJoh꧂

Oct 6, 2019
Hey y'all anyone got this skin from kingblackcinema and don't mind sharing? Also the 'shad moss' 'lil baby' skins and natural body presets? Thanks much!

1609960936280.png

feloosha

Dec 24, 2020
could someone please provide me the direct link(s) to the following creators on VK? I need a cell number or something to get an account setup apparently...

Linx, Harmonia and KorkaSims

Thanks.
If you mean Lynx, . Nothing for the other two creators, sorry!

HeliosPirate

Dec 6, 2017
Hey guys I just wanted to clear up a few things. I know I differ with most of you on the Patreon subject but I'm not gonna drag anyone over something I did up until last year. I get that some of you can't afford to pay for cc or simply choose not to and I get that but over the time I realized more creators started leaving for SL or stopped entirely because they were not getting anything back in exchange of the work they put into their content so I think it's important to support the creators whose works you enjoy. I pledge in cycles so it doesn't get that expensive and I get content from the owners every few months.

I don't think these leaks help anyone out much tbh creators just change their download systems or up their prices and life goes on for them. I think most creators create enough cc for everyone and Patreon stuff is just optional for those who don't mind paying a few dollars for those who really like a certain creator. Let's all remember it is just a game and people have the right to share their content as they wish, if you don't agree with it you don't have to have it. Anyways sending you all lots of love, let's keep things light xx
the issue is patreon itself. And stop trolling, you are on a pirate site.

Nov 15, 2020
people do not mind paying creators (most people here do support and share here) but at the same time ask yourself, why do you need financial incentive to do a hobby? receiving a donation in appreciation for what you do is one thing, and most early access creators recognize it's a donation, but why does this have to be a steady job for you? why not do commissions if you want to be paid? there's a huge market for this but a lot of patreon exclusive ppl do not actually want to create for others. they create and release stuff THEY like. rarely have i seen creators outside of pose creators taking requests from their patrons requested or offering that perk. if it is offered as a perk, people have to PAY to access the privilege of asking a creator to make cc or a pose for them. what the hell is that garbage?

no one asked any of these creators to make what they do. while i understand times are hard and that's why ppl think every side job needs to be a career, please realize this pay for pixels attitude is ONLY present in this iteration of this franchise. sims 2 and 3 just had rampant adlinks but patreon is a different beast.

the reason why so many leave for SL bc it is a pay for content ecosystem. its entire model is supposed to be a mini economy. you can get a job in second life to pay for land, a home, decorations for that home, additional stuff / etc, whereas you have to use actual money in sims 4 to do much of anything or get the game to even work. you can spend NOTHING in second life and still have a somewhat fulfilling gaming experience (either doing hunts, roleplay, odd jobs, selling services within the game, exploring new maps, etc) whereas you cannot do that with sims 4 base game. sims 4 is inherently built on people having to spend money on expansions, game packs, stuff packs to have a hint of a gaming experience (albeit extremely empty and hollow) . second life people aren't paying for expansions and packs and stuff packs on top of paying for content and i can spend the same amount i pay in a patreon subscription in second life and get A LOT MORE for my money. linden goes a lot further than most currency and patreon is all in USD so not all of us are rich americans. i don't know why any of the patreon exclusive people can't grasp that. you guys are acting like ppl support only 1 creator when it adds up if you support more than 1. a video streaming service costs less than what some people are paying in patreon subscriptions.

on the topic of greed, this holiday, the second life creators i support gave out gifts like 5000L giftcards, 50% off for group members, group events with free gifts, and advent gifts that are FREE. these people are far more thankful and appreciative of the support they get than the bloodsuckers who do patreon exclusives. the hell is an advent gift (converted from second life) i have to buy? christmas holiday cc that comes out in three years later in february?! new years cc available 2 weeks after the 1st? halloween stuff available in march? valentines day stuff available in june. these people are assholes lol. and it's why their stuff is leaked and shared. if you show so little regard for your supporters, do not be surprised when that attitude is reflected back in the form of mass leaks.
Great speech!

Smellfire

Sep 4, 2019
bergdorfsims said:
Blah Blah Blah
I would never buy CC. EVER. I tip people a lot though for content not just sims 4 stuff. Probably couple hundred a year.

The old "buy me a cup of coffee" trick gets me lotes but if you wanna stick a pay wall up you can go fuck yourself as far as I am concerned.

I wish EA enforced their T & Cs, then I could spend hours reporting all these paywall fuckheads (yeah not all of them are fuckheads but lets generalise, its the internet after all) and then troll them afterwards.

Feb 27, 2020
Anyone else having the following issues with the game?
1) Random crashes 1 out of 10 times it loads at the logo screen
2) Random crashes when switching to build mode about the same 1 out of 10 times or so. I am using Twisted Mexis Better build Buy, no way around that I need the live edit objects and this is the only way without changing lots to generic. No cheats work that I know of so I use it, don't like it much either because its tedious and slower than shit
The logo crash Ive had for over a year now different installs of both the game and windows but this build mode one is very new. Never had that one before. Game install is little over 2 weeks old, windows the same. And my memory is fine I have more than enough

xxXXxxxn

Apr 7, 2020
Anyone else having the following issues with the game?
1) Random crashes 1 out of 10 times it loads at the logo screen
2) Random crashes when switching to build mode about the same 1 out of 10 times or so. I am using Twisted Mexis Better build Buy, no way around that I need the live edit objects and this is the only way without changing lots to generic. No cheats work that I know of so I use it, don't like it much either because its tedious and slower than shit
The logo crash Ive had for over a year now different installs of both the game and windows but this build mode one is very new. Never had that one before. Game install is little over 2 weeks old, windows the same. And my memory is fine I have more than enough
What mods do you have?

JokeyStranger

Nov 6, 2020
Ok so, in order to please everyone, here comes a NSFW request that I've been looking for ages - and if it's in the forum's Mega folder please let me know, because I'm probably too dumb to find it, cuz I tried and got nothing. So it's SugarBabySims stuff:

View attachment 973903 View attachment 973907
PACKS 1, 2 and 3 of REALISTIC PUSSY

View attachment 973905
CHEERLEADER STUFF PACK
I really want this dirty cheerleader outfit for college cruising, where do I find this?

D

Deleted member 3182728

Hey guys I just wanted to clear up a few things. I know I differ with most of you on the Patreon subject but I'm not gonna drag anyone over something I did up until last year. I get that some of you can't afford to pay for cc or simply choose not to and I get that but over the time I realized more creators started leaving for SL or stopped entirely because they were not getting anything back in exchange of the work they put into their content so I think it's important to support the creators whose works you enjoy. I pledge in cycles so it doesn't get that expensive and I get content from the owners every few months.

I don't think these leaks help anyone out much tbh creators just change their download systems or up their prices and life goes on for them. I think most creators create enough cc for everyone and Patreon stuff is just optional for those who don't mind paying a few dollars for those who really like a certain creator. Let's all remember it is just a game and people have the right to share their content as they wish, if you don't agree with it you don't have to have it. Anyways sending you all lots of love, let's keep things light xx
sorry but I don't care because I am pirate :p

77agsin

Nov 29, 2020
Hey I replied to someone else on this, not sure if you can see it but I humbly request you to respect our work :giggle:

My Patreon cc is not essential for you to enjoy your game and I release free content every month too. Sharing content someone is offering for a price is stealing and I am sure you are better than that. If you really like my content you can pledge once and get them or just enjoy free content I offer for everyone.

Here is a post from grafity regarding Patreon cc and EA so you can read it if you wanna bring up EA regulations
No disrespect to you but this is the wrong audience for this we are going to keep sharing what we can because we cant afford to subscribe to you all so we pay what we can and share what we can't

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes