Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

uncreativesimmer

Apr 27, 2020
Hi guys.

Colores Urbanos

Sorry to bother, but these links don't work for me (I think it's the site). I've tried it on a few different web browsers and I can't get it to work. Is there a chance that you could PM me or upload the files to an alternative? If not, it's okay. Thank you for your (much appreciated) contribution.

hazeesimmer

Nov 27, 2020
Does anyone have any of dorific's cc like these?

Reactions: netcat
D

Deleted member 3137218

What's this about? Is there something posted about this? Someone is using an actual CAW tool? Mostly what I've seen is some modders saying it can't be done and others saying they know how to but never tell anyone how they did it lol. And rumors that a CAW is being made. I seriously wouldn't doubt one is already made and they are hoarding it like EA does theirs.

Someone needs to spy up on this motherfucker if he is using a CAW, get to be his best friend and shit then get that MF tool and post it here. A true Sim community hero fightin the good fight
ah it's a world edit mod. my mistake but the ability to just edit areas / change size etc is a dream for someone like me. it'd give me something to do with all these extra maps i don' bother using bc they're too niche or just cluttered with stupid shit in the background (the vampire world, the magic world, strangerville, etc)

arkane378

Aug 3, 2018
Maybe lazyneiph would have something about CAW or

qukox

Oct 10, 2019
Also I'm looking for Chingyu Updated Categorized Traits Picker (V3) and Updated 100 TRAITS BUNDLE_P3 Love Types V1.1 Added New Traits: Trust Issues by Lazurite, Baby Maker, Heartbreaker, Homewrecker . If anyone can share those, please do!!!
me toooooo

D

Deleted member 2147972

Happy New Year from a highly requested scammer/builder (it's just one build so don't get too excited lol).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Woow! Thank you very much! But there is one problem - Mods Folder is empty and no possible to download full folder without buying Premium account :cry: Maybe you have the opportunity make an ZIP archive and reupload this? I will be grateful :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes