Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
yes idk what's going on but it'll just do it sometimes its frustrating cause nothing is in their way
I hear ya, I got a similar situation with a bathroom that for some odd reason some sims just cant escape from while others have no issues entering and leaving. And no, it's nothing to do with locked doors lol. (although that might be for you?)

Reactions: boomshow
Nov 15, 2020
Pretty please to the person that shares SrSly content, can you share Functional Water Hose ? Thanks in advance!!!

1609887759206.png

herefurwicked

Mar 17, 2020
All right. I have finally brought the promised goodies. I want to give a huge thank you to MioMiyu who helped me figure out how to share this in the first place. :love::love: Thank you!

I won't name the creator here, but you can see the name after you open the link. I'll also be adding it to the MegaFolder once I figure out how to do that as well.

Hunni_dip72

Mar 12, 2020
Hey guys QQ (quik ?) is there a way around the download limit that yandex disk have? I've tried using my vpn from hell all over the map.

Nov 4, 2020
Happy New Year from a highly requested scammer/builder (it's just one build so don't get too excited lol).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I may be a dope, but I was trying to download the files from the mods one but am unable to do so as it’s saying that requires mediafire premium - is there a way to dl that I’m not privy to?

Reactions: blossomlie

herefurwicked

Mar 17, 2020
And here's round two of the goodies!

This is a Chinese creator who actually makes his CC for free... on Chinese sites. This means that it's pretty hard to get for anyone who doesn't read Chinese or currently, anybody who doesn't have a Chinese phone number in addition to a Baidu download account.

Now I've tried to figure out how to upload files to the Mega Folder, but there's no way to even with an account. The instructions say to contact a person who, as far as I know, left a long while ago so I'd really appreciate it if someone here either sent a DM explaining how to upload the files or if someone uploaded the files themselves. This is just to have a failsafe so the files have a backup for everyone. TIA.

Edit: I forgot to add that this creator has NSFW options for his CC if you're into that. I think you might have to choose the "sexy" package instead of the regular package, or you might be able to use both sexy and non-sexy versions. I really only wanted the RE Rachel and Mai costumes for a Halloween party for my Sims, but I haven't gotten around to it yet. Lol!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes