Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

꧁KymJoh꧂

Oct 6, 2019
Anyone have Savage sims Jan cc? Heartbreaker set? Also tyvm to everyone who shares here for a broke woman like myself I appreciate all that you guys do , I hate the drama though , cant we all get along.....
I shared the heartbreaker set a few pages back. Use the search feature or go through the pages. You may just find a lot more than what you are looking for. I have found a lot of cc that way.

PXLdust

Mar 2, 2020
thats 100% bullshit
because EVEN if the mesh is done in outside softwares, and the package format is used by other games, the alpha mesh 100% exclusive and all the shit their describe still needs to replace an original vanilla mesh in S4STUDIO to work to TS4
there aint other way of doing that but clonning a stupid object or clothing and replacing the files
besides, EVERYONE KNOWS the meshes would be useless if there was no TS4 GAMES, or you guys have seen any patreon creator make their exclusive cc available not only to TS4 but other games? as secondlife or whatever
this is pure bullshit saying the mesh could be used to many other games
I just read all the drama on Tumblr and Twitter about this subject. My thoughts are this: (not that anyone cares, but something to think about)

First, The sims team members from twitter (including the debatable "real or fake" message convo) should not be giving any LEGAL advice. It's just "their thoughts and opinion" One of them even stated it was "their thoughts". ONLY the LEGAL Dept of Sims should address such questions and Speak for sims. Those Sims employees are not from that department therefore have no right to say what Sims Legal process/guidelines would be exactly.

Second, Once you log into sims you click to agree to the terms of the agreement. This clearly states in small print, anything created for Sims from outside Sims can be taken, modified, used Ect... by EA. You are agreeing to give all control of/ rights to anything produced to the EA. So, in fact, the statement is that it's the "Creator content" and they have "total rights" to it, which is not actually correct. They are what is called "fanart" you have to use sims in order for it to work. It has no use outside of Sims. This falls under "fanart" and you forfeit rights (once you click on terms of the agreement to play sims).

Third, EA's LEGAL Department has precedence over this subject Since Sims is apart of EA. NONE of these "Creators" are asking or pursuing information from the actual Legal departments of EA or Sims.
If they did, they would realize all their " I own the rights" would be debunked and they could no longer deceive themselves into believing what they are doing is 100 percent ok.

SexyJutsu29

Jul 17, 2020
I shared the heartbreaker set a few pages back. Use the search feature or go through the pages. You may just find a lot more than what you are looking for. I have found a lot of cc that way.
Ohoh yes I have read that there is a search bar does it work on mobile ? And thanks for the reply I will look for the search bar and try it :)

SexyJutsu29

Jul 17, 2020
F
I'm not sure about mobile but the search bar as at the top right hand corner.
Found the search bar and your luxe set you shared still couldnt locate the heartbreaker set , I try to check here everyday but I guess I missed it I'll read back some pages and try to locate it thanks again.

꧁KymJoh꧂

Oct 6, 2019
F
Found the search bar and your luxe set you shared still couldnt locate the heartbreaker set , I try to check here everyday but I guess I missed it I'll read back some pages and try to locate it thanks again.
If the search feature doesn't help, going through the pages you will certainly find it and more. So much amazing cc linked in this forum, spare some minutes to find them: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-sims-4-mod-collection-k-leoric.8932/post-4832338 .

Reactions: SexyJutsu29
Feb 27, 2020
MickCasanova you might know this
Is there a mod that keeps residential sims in the worlds they live. NPC's and homeless are ok to do walkbys or show up at venues but I want something that keeps ressies in the worlds I plop em down in. Like Willow Creek households stay in Willow Creek and go to venues only in Willow Creek. Any and all homeless sims however do like normal

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
I just read all the drama on Tumblr and Twitter about this subject. My thoughts are this: (not that anyone cares, but something to think about)

First, The sims team members from twitter (including the debatable "real or fake" message convo) should not be giving any LEGAL advice. It's just "their thoughts and opinion" One of them even stated it was "their thoughts". ONLY the LEGAL Dept of Sims should address such questions and Speak for sims. Those Sims employees are not from that department therefore have no right to say what Sims Legal process/guidelines would be exactly.

Second, Once you log into sims you click to agree to the terms of the agreement. This clearly states in small print, anything created for Sims from outside Sims can be taken, modified, used Ect... by EA. You are agreeing to give all control of/ rights to anything produced to the EA. So, in fact, the statement is that it's the "Creator content" and they have "total rights" to it, which is not actually correct. They are what is called "fanart" you have to use sims in order for it to work. It has no use outside of Sims. This falls under "fanart" and you forfeit rights (once you click on terms of the agreement to play sims).

Third, EA's LEGAL Department has precedence over this subject Since Sims is apart of EA. NONE of these "Creators" are asking or pursuing information from the actual Legal departments of EA or Sims.
If they did, they would realize all their " I own the rights" would be debunked and they could no longer deceive themselves into believing what they are doing is 100 percent ok.
What you say is in fact true. However, I get the feeling that EA has let it slide so long that it may be unenforceable. At some point in time you have to put up or shut up. EA, through most of the franchise history, has done nothing to reenforce their claim. Perhaps that's the reason they haven't done anything but blow smoke. They know they'd get laughed out of court. Just speculation though.

xxXXxxxn

Apr 7, 2020
Is there a mod that keeps residential sims in the worlds they live. NPC's and homeless are ok to do walkbys or show up at venues but I want something that keeps ressies in the worlds I plop em down in. Like Willow Creek households stay in Willow Creek and go to venues only in Willow Creek. Any and all homeless sims however do like normal
try Walkby Overhaul by Zero or Keep sims at home region by SHUSHU

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Not to my knowledge... Sims 4 is set up more like Sims 2. All NPC's are active all the time. Unlike SIms 3 where you have what was called "mini sims" that had to stay in their particular world. They could be moved my means of mods though. (Although I think it could be done through game mechanics to a limited extent.) There are one or two mods that can restrict where vampires live, but I don't think that's what you mean. They're still part of the entire game, and not technically restricted to their world. So, not entirely sure if you can get Sims 4 to act like Sims 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes