Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Valeciraptor

May 22, 2020
Hey guys normally I just hunt down my CC and settle but right now I really am seeking out some realistic denim\leather wear for my sims, All female stuff. Mostly looking for jeans, the best out there but I also would love black leather, biker, spikes, studs stuff etc and all the jackets you can spare! Thanks a bunch
Hi!

If you're still looking for clothing, I'm pretty sure you don't have those (I'm like super unpopular XD) but hey, they're free.

Leather pants:

Jeans like vests:

They were some of my first shared cc so they're absolutely not perfect but again you probably don't have them :D

Hunni_dip72

Mar 12, 2020
Totally doable - I run off of an external myself - I just link the mod folder via this method (taken from Reddit):

1. Move your Mods folder to your external hard drive by clicking and dragging it from Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\ to the external drive while holding shift. Ensure that the popup that appears says "Moving files," not "Copying files." Once this step is complete, you should not have a Mods folder in your Electronic Arts\Sims 4 folder but you will have one on your external hard drive. If you want, you can rename it to something else to make your life easier (eg "Sims 4 Mods" rather than just "Mods").

2. Press the Windows Key and X at the same time, and click "Command Prompt (Admin)". Paste in the following command:

MKLINK /J "%UserProfile%\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods" "[insert path to mods folder on external hard drive here]"

Make sure you replace [insert path to mods folder on external hard drive here] with the actual path to where you copied the mods folder onto your external drive (eg. "F:\Gaming stuff\Sims 4 Mods").

3. Go to Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods in the file explorer. If you see all your mods, that should mean it worked. Run TS4 and check the options menu to make sure your mods are showing as installed, but do not load any of your saves before checking or else they could potentially become corrupted.

If all goes well, this should create a symbolic link in your EA\TS4 folder that points to the folder on your external hard drive.
YOU ARE THE REAL MVP..........thnx a mill....if you were here I'd hug you but since you are not here's my e-hug (squeezing tight and rocking side to side) This is the best SIMMIVERSARY gift EVA.

Nov 15, 2020
If you actually look in the mega file, the neon set is there.
I really looked at the folder, downloaded the exclusive cc, I also checked the other 2 folders previously shared and there aint neon set there, there is neon coffin, neon lights, and others but they aint neon set. Thank you for sharing all of it - I was after that holo tree, awesome!! But or I'm really dumb, stupid and blind, but the neon set I mean is this one:

1609463226069.png
1609463242828.png
1609463255774.png
1609463267651.png

D

Deleted member 3137218

what chcking thing? btw if i buy an external SSD and install the game in there it will load faster? just asking cuz i have a notebook and I don't wanna open it at all. :)
when you load up your game, a checklist showing all your mods will appear. if you deselect that option, it makes your game load up a LOT faster.

Reactions: GhostCanuck

heIIokitty

Jan 1, 2021
hello, hello ♥ a happy new year to all of us!!
its my first time here guys and i need help.. i have somany second life objects to convert to sims 4 that i received from a friend, however guess what? i dont know how to do this LMAOO can anyone who knows about this give me a lil help? plz plz (人◕ω◕)
u can text me too!!!

breezysmallz

Jul 28, 2020
Hey guys normally I just hunt down my CC and settle but right now I really am seeking out some realistic denim\leather wear for my sims, All female stuff. Mostly looking for jeans, the best out there but I also would love black leather, biker, spikes, studs stuff etc and all the jackets you can spare! Thanks a bunch
Hey midget you’re looking for Darte77 that’s their style to a T!!

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
its my first time here guys and i need help.. i have somany second life objects to convert to sims 4 that i received from a friend, however guess what? i dont know how to do this LMAOO can anyone who knows about this give me a lil help? plz plz (人◕ω◕)
u can text me too!!!
funny we were just talking about that a few pages ago, apparently not so easy to convert over but if you do ever figure out a way, there would be a long list of suggestions for you to do for the community ;)

Reactions: MatomiB

heIIokitty

Jan 1, 2021
funny we were just talking about that a few pages ago, apparently not so easy to convert over but if you do ever figure out a way, there would be a long list of suggestions for you to do for the community ;)
i really wouldnt mind helping if i knew how to do it, but at the moment i need to learn '^' i imagine it is really difficult, but it is not a problem, i have enough time to learn lol :ROFLMAO:

Cove Holden

Mar 6, 2018
u can text me too!!!
I might be able to help, it just depends on what you want converted. Is there a chance that I can take a look at a few of the items you received?

Charles Vane

Formerly 'tkass'
Jul 10, 2019
Also, a few more of my sims bcuz I’ve finally been able to play and make them up a bit. I really enjoy giving townies makeovers in addition to playing so they all look like they belong in the same world.

L. Faba
View attachment 963350
View attachment 963351
Really love what you did with L. Faba. She really needed it. You've inspired me. LOL! BTW, who's hair is that in the top pic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes