Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 4, 2020
I don't think this is photoshopped.. I think the sheet is CC.. does anyone have this by any chance?
Im almost 100% certain that is photoshop - if that sheet/fabric exists in game, it will not look anywhere near as soft/billowy (one can see most of the editing/brushwork in the piece of cloth gathered on the ground.)

Nov 4, 2020
You have ...issues.. (you should see his reply to my polite private post and you'd understand)
5A90A4FA-6602-4EAE-921F-F9F71F545F05.jpeg

For real, though, I’d be interested to see how some respond when called out for either stealing the 3D assets or the 2D assets for their content. Most who make them up completely on their own often abide by the grace period. And tbh, The Sims is literally the only game I’ve played that has had its fanbase monetizing custom content & mods the way they do.

Reactions: passion4fashun420

HeliosPirate

Dec 6, 2017
I don't think this is photoshopped.. I think the sheet is CC.. does anyone have this by any chance?
Everything on this is photoshopped, sorry to disappoint you but at least you don't have to looking for something that does not exist.

Even the pose are not like it is in the photo. It's really infuriating when modders photoshop everything so you buy their shit but in fact it's just bad advertising.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
yess... and also done seeting for aplle net office venues, i dunno, what missing thing
I would quit the job, reload the building, sign up for the job via the computer. When the office hours start, it should trigger a pop up that asks you if you want to go to work. When you get there, should give you a set of objectives to complete. I have it in mine, the issue for me is that the boss is bugged out - havent reloaded the building yet but I would give that a try. Not sure how you started working or what not but if you got the latest version and the get to work pack, should work.

Maybe someone else can chime in?

Reactions: Collesart22

Collesart22

Sep 6, 2017
I would quit the job, reload the building, sign up for the job via the computer. When the office hours start, it should trigger a pop up that asks you if you want to go to work. When you get there, should give you a set of objectives to complete. I have it in mine, the issue for me is that the boss is bugged out - havent reloaded the building yet but I would give that a try. Not sure how you started working or what not but if you got the latest version and the get to work pack, should work.

Maybe someone else can chime in?
all workin good,pop up function, and objective set, just only one problem, still nobody in there no boss etc, mine using fitgirls ver.1.69 all DLC's and updated RedApplle

OhHeyKira

Mar 15, 2019
We out here calling people ignorant 12 year olds and leeches for disagreeing now? That's cute. Anyways even the people who created this page has shifted to accommodate both sides without making a fuss so lets just sit and appreciate the lovely people that decided to share what they dropped their hard earned coins into, be it CC or just mods. Besides we're all leeches lol

Last edited:
Nov 17, 2020
I've read some concerns over the last few pages that people aren't putting enough adult content in here so I'll try to deprave this thread somewhat with a couple slooty but classy pics.

This first pic is where the chosen ones get placed into cages in a special basement deep underground (for their own safety of course). I built this compound hidden away in Sylvan Glade, there is no rescue for them in this place. The second is my dream girl, Jaynette Leno and her sexy friend Charlette Gravypants, they are both millionaires and smoking hot.
View attachment 971791 View attachment 971792
Why?..... Just why?

• Haha
Reactions: astrosim

realbrownie

Jul 15, 2020
Ok, I will upload this again. Last (only build CCs, tray file still missing) which could make full set with former leaked 127 files. former leaked is also .
My mega link was taken down although I carefully posted the link in 'spoiler' tab menu.
The contents in the 'spoiler' tab can be only seen when we register and log in.
If there's spies, stop lurking and reporting, you can share with us and also get what you want.
Or do not report for revenge even if you didn't get what you want. It's really difficult to meet someone who willing to share.
The fact that we meet up here also is miracle.

shaunqz

Nov 14, 2020
Ok, I will upload this again. Last (only build CCs, tray file still missing) which could make full set with former leaked 127 files. former leaked is also .
My mega link was taken down although I carefully posted the link in 'spoiler' tab menu.
The contents in the 'spoiler' tab can be only seen when we register and log in.
If there's spies, stop lurking and reporting, you can share with us and also get what you want.
Or do not report for revenge even if you didn't get what you want. It's really difficult to meet someone who willing to share.
The fact that we meet up here also is miracle.
I just want to say thanks for sharing :)

DarkDream34

Jan 12, 2020
So much drama. :ROFLMAO:

I don't mind the CC being shared here at all. I lurked for a long time prior to making an acct and sharing what I have. One thing I have noticed though, with the thread getting more traffic, is that you MFers don't read :ROFLMAO:. People will request a mod or CC collection that's been shared like 1 page back. That's my only gripe- lazy peeps that can ask for a million things but can't at least be bothered to scroll back a bit to see if what they're seeking is already here or not.

But anyway, let's stop fighting please. Lets just keep sharing! Nothing serious enough to start fighting amongst ourselves about- let's leave the fighting to the Patreon peeps :)

CortoMaltese

Apr 17, 2020
Thanks for Getting those posted :) I have a request to you or anyone that has Sims4imagination access
Emily Ratajkowski and Thanks (y);)
Emily can be found in the . The S4I Sims from around 2020 can be found in the mega folder. Older in the booty. And in the Mega, I think there is a txt link to Mediafire for 2019 uploads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes