Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Contextual Social Interaction v1.0 -

Adds additional social interactions for your sims - for example, if your sim got a promotion, they can talk about it. or if a sim got fired from work, their spouse can ask what happened.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
This Mod will be popular -

Open Love Life v1.1 Mod - basically Sims can now have 3 Sim Couples. Or a Side Lover that the spouse won't get jealous.

Note - there are two mod versions. If you use Better Romance Mod, then youll need to select the appropriate package.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Road to Romance v1.1 -

Note - you'll need to Mood Pack Mod (see website link for details)

Charles Vane

Formerly 'tkass'
Jul 10, 2019
i don't use mods so i'm here mostly for CC :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I can appreciate that, but if you read the first page of this thread it isn't Down with Patreon nor meant to replace it. It was started as a place to share WW, its animations, MCCC and related content. Afterall, this is a sex forum. Idk why people don't get that. Ignorance truly is bliss, I guess.

YawnYoureBoring

Apr 2, 2020
I can appreciate that, but if you read the first page of this thread it isn't Down with Patreon nor meant to replace it. It was started as a place to share WW, its animations, MCCC and related content. Afterall, this is a sex forum. Idk why people don't get that. Ignorance truly is bliss, I guess.
6ec.png
...because MCCC was, is, and will be a sex mod? Riiiiggghh...NO. Let people share what they want, accept things change without your notice, and get off your high horse.

Feb 27, 2020
Well there is two solutions to the CC hijack. I mentioned one of them a few weeks back. Make another Yiff for CC and/or a seperate thread for CC in this forum. Or you can make another forum elsewhere and share it all there. Better make sure it's a forum based in MF russia tho haha. Or find out where this forum hosts... You need a server that says fuck off to DMCA crap and doesn't cost an arm, leg, midget and two goats

Charles Vane

Formerly 'tkass'
Jul 10, 2019
View attachment 971372
...because MCCC was, is, and will be a sex mod? Riiiiggghh...NO. Let people share what they want, accept things change without your notice, and get off your high horse.
Why not start your own thread and stop leeching off others? Oh I forgot that's what you do...Leech. I didn't realize I had such power to stop anyone from sharing anything nor did I suggest they do so. I merely pointed out, correctly, that this thread was started with a different intent. It appears your guilt ridden, leeching conscience has led you to the wrong conclusion regarding my statement. Or is it that god complex that makes you think you know my mind or its intentions? And all the damn drama that follows from sharing CC. It's nauseating!

Yanlucaca

Sep 11, 2018
Hey how are you? Would anyone have the new contents of Colores Urbanos (Nov/Dez)? It is very difficult to find them, I have searched on all possible sites. Does anyone have and would like to share with us? Pliss

TKSM :D

Nov 15, 2020
I think it didn't help when a certain person helped organized this thread as a CC directory for Yiff which just encouraged more followers (lurkers) to share CC rather than the original intent of this thread (WW and MCCC and related content) by admins. All that extra attention from hyper-vigilant and greedy CC creators looking to nab leakers of their content put this forum at too high a risk for most of the original leakers who didn't want to get caught. Then the thread bloated with CC requests drove the admins away which halted any further discussions recruiting any new leakers for WW animations & related content when some dropped out. And they can't really have those discussions on discord now, can they? I don't think it's really a matter of losing enthusiasm. Afterall mods are still being updated in the Mega, but not sure anyone has noticed very few leakers will come to this forum to share. They just add their content to the mega like I do.
Omg seriously? Everyone comment here about the toxicity of ts4 community and now seems it's spreading here by ppl wanting "exclusivity" to just mods and ww related stuff, like... as if there wasn't enough drama. I thought everyone who comes here where nice ppl sharing/grabbing paywalled stuff and that has an open mind to help each other to spread content and do what we can to fight back this paywalling shit... Seriously who gets the time to get mad about having tons of CC here? Or you guys only want mods and have no cc in your game? LOL or maybe Yiff is back and there aint need to share things here. LOL This has become a nice safeheaven and refugee for all of us so why fuck up things and be agaisnt it? Seeeeriously. Probably because OH ppl are lazy and don't wanna look through the pages nor take a daily look in here. I'm new here and I noticed everyday there is just 2/3 pages added per day so isn't much to daily catch up. Again... LOL :poop:

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes