Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 11, 2020
My goodness these Sims Creators are morons - someone should ask the idiot that if they believe that they have the "rights" that they believe that they do then they can show legal proof through EA's Terms of Service and if not, then they really need to stfu or go work in Second Life or a game that legally allows you to profit off of your work. As of right now, all of these Sims Creators are the ones actually breaking the law by profiting off of someone else's intellectual property and just because EA is too lazy or profiting on the side from custom content still doesn't change the fact that they have zero legal or moral standing whatsoever.
This is exactly like this "influencer" I know who will take famous art pieces and basically print them out and color around them and resell it for over $100. People seem to be forgetting the medium they are producing this art for, I don't disagree that it takes time and knowledge but you have to realize, going into this, that you are creating for a game that you did not create so it becomes free game when being put into that game.

D

Deleted member 3251232

EA is literally insane if they think an online-only and microtransaction-fueled Sims 5 is a good idea. There would be APOCALYPTIC backlash. Many people don't play the Sims for multiplayer content, else they'd go play Second Life or something else. That move would also single-handedly decimate most modding potential, and many will just stick to Sims 4 (unless they make it completely unplayable in the future) or pave the way for Paralives to take their place.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
EA is literally insane if they think an online-only and microtransaction-fueled Sims 5 is a good idea. There would be APOCALYPTIC backlash. Many people don't play the Sims for multiplayer content, else they'd go play Second Life or something else. That move would also single-handedly decimate most modding potential, and many will just stick to Sims 4 (unless they make it completely unplayable in the future) or pave the way for Paralives to take their place.
Seriously doubt it will be online only (if it happens at all) EA has never had any success with Maxis titles online. Sim City 4 comes to mind... Online exclusive!!! That went over like a lead balloon. Ended the franchise almost overnight. Online only would kill The Sims franchise. The only redeeming quality it has ever had has been the ability to mod, and create content for it. Take that away, and the Sims will be gone forever. (Not to mention all those poor CC creators that will have to get a real job.)

D

Deleted member 3137218

there was backlash to 4 and the stuff packs/game packs but people fell in line and still bought them. they know what they're doing. lol. please remember wil wright (sims franchise creator) moved over to second life as i think SL was what he wanted the sims to become.

the only good thing i can see coming out of this is that EA might have to regulate stuff a lot more as people will most likely be selling on an EA marketplace platform instead of patreon. if it's their proprietary file format, you betcha they're going to go after or take a cut from people using that format to make money.

Ladova

Jan 5, 2021
[QUOTE = "tuffluck90, post: 4795471, member: 974899"]
о, это позор, неудивительно, что они так хорошо выглядят
[/ QUOTE]
Maybe later for answer))But Rosa lie!Part of clother we can get from another creators- dreamgirl,bellaallure,heloisera.marigold.Simply no1 dont wana see 1billon old and free cc -they can ger tresurse insida lol.Skin she use always Goppol me.Sry some time i cant get link my mega- with alpha rare and patreon and lost creators cc)

frankstallone

Jul 27, 2019
I tried to take a server on discord down once and they couldn't give a shit... It was one that was proving Disney+ broadcast and all, which I found weird but whatever I moved on.. specially cause I gave them proofs and prints, and since they didn't do shit, I assume they didnt really care... so it is weird to me that the PMBD was taken down for the second time, that easily...

and damn, got late again to download the h*m*b mods folder :mad:
why on earth would you fight to protect the IP of the largest media conglomerate in the history of the world?

on another note

Hey kids. You can live without the folder for a while. It's okay. The people who maintain the folder have a life, too. For every person who likes the folder, there's a person from the sims cc creation community who (rightfully and arguably justifiably) hates it and wants to take it down, and Mega's new TOS gives the latter more sway over that than before. When it gets taken down, that just means there's more work the maintenance staff needs to do to get it back on line, and that time must be taken out of their otherwise busy days.

This downtime'll give you some time to reflect on the nature of piracy and "free" mods, in that they're never free because someone always has to pay for it first. Take a minute to consider your place in this and how you can better appreciate and respect the time, effort, and money spent on collecting and distributing these "free" mods you enjoy so much.

There's an old poem about never noticing the pretty birds contrasting with the winter snow until they're gone. Something like that, at any rate. The birds are gone. Consider the snow. Reflect on the now absent vibrancy of the blue jay's plumage. How will you better appreciate them when they come back?

Last edited:

Ladova

Jan 5, 2021
[QUOTE = "YahtzeeN95, post: 4801423, member: 3170319"]
Привет, ребята, кто-нибудь знает, какую кожу, декольте и накладки на глаза использовал Анто для этого превью? Я спросил его на Tumblr некоторое время назад, но пока не получил ответа. View attachment 958210
[/ QUOTE]
Belive me- Anto used always only1 skin-its Pralinesims- Luchia+Hd mod+ makeup Praline

nancyboy

Jan 1, 2021
seems there is no other games like the sims.
(the singles? i bet almost everyone forgot that shit)
that what EA is cocky
i hope the sims5 will be the openworld life simulator
just improve the sims 3 and be more emotional sims, plus add the gallery system of the sims 4
graphics must be like cyberpunk2077
so we can live there forever then

Ladova

Jan 5, 2021
[QUOTE = "dunkxcrazy, post: 4802362, member: 1347150"]
Кто-нибудь знает, где я могу найти эти волосы или получить их и готов поделиться? Я спрашивал бесчисленное количество раз, когда вы различались, и не получил ничего, кроме открытых ответов, например, я нашел t на fb, например, какой смысл отвечать, если вы не хотите быть прямым smh

View attachment 958406
[/ QUOTE]
я hair from SonyaSims- srry i cant give you link- still

dodsdmr

Aug 10, 2020
why on earth would you fight to protect the IP of the largest media conglomerate in the history of the world?
hahahaha i didn't really care about this disney thing, my problem was another, with the mods of the server.. also, that had nothing to do with The Sims or any game...

em0rt41

Apr 4, 2020
we call that edging
These creators unlock a new weapon every day.
I have mentioned to someone that Gacha mechanics are being implemented all-out-wide across multiple platforms and people called me stupid. They are just copying the business model. I know I'm stretching, but "I can't wait" until everything out there is turned into a slot machine. Imagine making a deposit to be able to drawn a number to get a date. LMAO

• Haha
Reactions: breezysmallz
Feb 27, 2020
Mod update as of today I'm working on releasing something either tonight or tomorrow. Mostly the world edit stuff and an update to the hospital mod. If either of these interest you, give feedback and/or testing you can hit me up at discord for help\download & how to use it since I have little modivation in writing an in depth tutorial. Arnie's World edit for instance doesn't have one only a video so yeah that I might do that at some point but for now in it's raw state I need crafty beta testers willing to help me out here/feedback and give this fucking thing a whirl...

My Discord

I will not upload to modthesims under any circimstances so don't ask
All my time will be spent on this and this alone for the next month so everything else will take a back seat.
Thanks for reading!

Last edited:

Ladova

Jan 5, 2021
[QUOTE = "La Rogue Siren, сообщение: 4854196, участник: 3063119"]
OMG ТАК КРАСИВЫЙ, ВЫГЛЯДИТ КАК КУКЛА !! Я ТОЖЕ ЭТО ХОЧУ!!! GramSims PomPom hair+Hair acc

Nov 15, 2020
[QUOTE = "La Rogue Siren, сообщение: 4854196, участник: 3063119"]
OMG ТАК КРАСИВЫЙ, ВЫГЛЯДИТ КАК КУКЛА !! Я ТОЖЕ ЭТО ХОЧУ!!! GramSims PomPom hair+Hair acc
is it free? if its not, can you upload it?

inside123

Sep 20, 2020
hi! does anyone have clothes from 4w25? or MAYA HAIR and MAEVE HAIR from phoenixsims? and mb anyone have some clothes from alainalina? :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes